COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Caporegime
Fun games tonight! Gonna stop now though, too much waiting in between games for me...darn live messing up.

Soulja...you gotta share your secrets man!

I've run around following him from time to time to see how he does it. Everytime I see him run into trouble and think he's dead he kills 2 or 3 enemies. The aim on this game just seems to suit his movement.

Dont get me wrong his aim was pretty tasty in R6 and Graw but in this especially with the P90 he's a friggin terminator.

Great entertainment too when a yank blabbering on gets to his break point :D

Soldato
I've run around following him from time to time to see how he does it. Everytime I see him run into trouble and think he's dead he kills 2 or 3 enemies. The aim on this game just seems to suit his movement.

Dont get me wrong his aim was pretty tasty in R6 and Graw but in this especially with the P90 he's a friggin terminator.

Great entertainment too when a yank blabbering on gets to his break point :D

:o:cool:

I used to play cod 1 all the time(though it was on the p.c) and not 1 person could beat me, i was lethel with the sniper and a machine gun. I guess it just carried over to the newer releases :D Though saying that i'm usually good at most FPS/TPS(i'm not trying to brag:o)

Also don't get me started on the yanks:mad:

Soldato
Made a nice bit of progress tonight.

Think I've found the key to not dying so often: Follow Soulja or MadFruit :D

Need to give some of the other modes a go some time.

Back
Top Bottom