COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Caporegime
sorry for ignoring the invites the other day, danny, Mass Effect has been stealing my life :p

You see you Mass Effect boys all FAIL. Why play the longest Single player game out there, when there is a wealth of Multiplayer games out there at the moment.

Save Mass Effect for the spring games drought and it will only cost a tenner :p

Soldato
It's great fun listening to you do the same;) though most of the time i only hear a bit then you mute your mic:D

That sniper was doing my head in yesterday though

Heh yeah I have to mute my mic, I get a bit carried away sometimes :p Or I start singing Puppy Love....

That sniper was a complete pain.

Soldato
Regular OcUK group still playing this then?

Im really getting into COD4 MP now but am getting fed up of the random groups and getting a laggy host or abused by someone halfway round the globe. :p

Gamertag as sig if you didnt see it already. :D

Soldato
Yeh I havent been on at all since last weekend, been far too busy, tis a pain as I'll suck even more now. I'll be on tonight and over the weekend though more than likely.

I also had some awful games of HQ last weekend as some people (highly ranked individuals aswell) seem to not care about the actual objective at all, they then procede to shout about how lame the team was because we lost.....

Back
Top Bottom