COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Soldato
I think I am going to give it a rest again for a while. Whenever I leave it for a month or two and come back it is always better. I'm just fed up of it now. If it weren't for the regular group I don't think I would be playing it at all anymore.

Soldato
Also anyone else noticed that MW2 seems to be priced higher than any other game out there? RRP is marked as 54.99 which means online prices are around 44.99 - £5 higher than any other game?

Are Activision artificially inflating the price because they know it has such a following and people will still pay it? I would't put it past Activision to be honest.

Soldato
Also anyone else noticed that MW2 seems to be priced higher than any other game out there? RRP is marked as 54.99 which means online prices are around 44.99 - £5 higher than any other game?

Are Activision artificially inflating the price because they know it has such a following and people will still pay it? I would't put it past Activision to be honest.

Yeah it does seem to be that way :(

Soldato
i don't need a mic,when i was playing last night with Johnny and si and could hear johnny's screams from a mile away when a team killer was chasing him with a pistol lol,had to save his life as usual :/ hehehe , i think faded was too busy playing barbies horse riding school or something last night so he didn't join us

Back
Top Bottom