COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Soldato
I think he prefers Ken and his toolkit, if you know what I mean... ;)

You can **** off :D

yea its probably that,i know it had something to do with Fantasy in the title

now i sit and wait for fadeds pie comeback lol

The best game ever made mate, FFVII.

And don't worry I wont even mention pies...or pizzas...or burgers....or chips....or steak.....or lard.....or...:p

Caporegime
I think I am going to give it a rest again for a while. Whenever I leave it for a month or two and come back it is always better. I'm just fed up of it now. If it weren't for the regular group I don't think I would be playing it at all anymore.

Ive been off a while - we need to time our COD sabaticals better :p

Soldato
i don't need a mic,when i was playing last night with Johnny and si and could hear johnny's screams from a mile away when a team killer was chasing him with a pistol lol,

That was an awesome save. I ran out of C4 on the guy but Oneshot was there to save my ass. :cool:

The only reason I play a lot is the group aspect really. Kids = no social life :p

Soldato
OP
What on Earth has happened with this game lately. Why are 80% of people using the sniper rifles all the time, even on domination. It's totally ruining this once fantastic game.

The sniper rifles are so overpowered and shouldn't be so effective at closer quarters.:mad::mad::mad:

Caporegime
What on Earth has happened with this game lately. Why are 80% of people using the sniper rifles all the time, even on domination. It's totally ruining this once fantastic game.

The sniper rifles are so overpowered and shouldn't be so effective at closer quarters.:mad::mad::mad:

TBH it's been like that since one of the early patches to improve the sniper rifles. I moaned about it back then. I've kind of got used to it now, but it was better before the patch imo.

We played a team deathmatch on creek the other day and I barely saw the other team. :D

Soldato
OP
That vid is like watching a different game :confused: He seem invincible and his shots just have to be roughly on target.

I know. And I see it more and more lately; wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't on domination games as you get half of each team just sitting back while the other attempt to get the flags.

I think people are latching on to this (whatever 'this' is) and I'm seeing more and more people doing it.

You know when you start/join a game and all you can hear are the sniper rifles going off that it's not going to be a fun time.

Not good.

Caporegime
Indeed. This is the same thing I'm getting annoyed about. A quick Google found this video which highlights what I'm talking about:

http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/2VAc4natIIE.html

Wow hadn't noticed it like that before only the longer range improvements on the sniper. That needs looking at surely. Haven't played it for a while so haven't run into that yet thankfully.

Think allot use steady aim , with acog and just fire sniper rifle from hip, would be nice on mw2 if they let switch things off like rpg's, noob tube, martydom ect

The trouble is I suppose most people want to rank up so they won't allow customisation on Matchmaking. I'm sure they will on private rooms. In the next one I wouldn't be so obsessed with ranking and I won't prestigue. I will be just as happy to play custom matches and have more fun with items turned off.

Last night at work tonight and then I'm going to play some more, I enjoyed it again the other night.

Back
Top Bottom