COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Argh, got an invite from Doug but was stuck on Downloading game settings for ages! Grrrrr

I also have the PS3 version on rent, took ages to find games on that!

Josh

I haven't managed to get into a COD4 live game since Xmas eve now (due to live issues). Not a problem I thought so I fired up COD4 on my PS3 - then I was reminded of how IW have shafted PS3 users over with their connection problems.

Doh. I'll never get to lvl 55 at this rate :-(

Was playing fine this morning, for a couple of hours, then all of a sudden lost connection to the server and cant get on at all now lol.

Also when it does that it seems to reset all the custom classes I have made, have to keep redoing them every time I turn it on.

going online about 4 ish if anyone fancys a game?

Last edited:
I know some people seem to be getting online games OK but are the majority struggling like me. I can't seem to get a game to connect from the lobby.

Is there anything I can do to fix it via router or something or is it just poo!!??

I know some people seem to be getting online games OK but are the majority struggling like me. I can't seem to get a game to connect from the lobby.

Is there anything I can do to fix it via router or something or is it just poo!!??

It's a wide spread issue, apparently MS are going to offer all XBOX Live Gold users a free classic game for the problems they have been encountering :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom