COD4 MP Live arranging thread

I know this isn't really the right place for this question as it a match arranging thread but I really need some help from you COD4 veterans.

How on earth do I survive the end of "one shot, one kill" on veteran. I've tried my same sniper spot from when I did it on normal and all over the place and after 2 hours of dying I know I need some help. Is there a key place to snipe from or should I just run round like a headless chicken.

Please help me someone. :(

I know this isn't really the right place for this question as it a match arranging thread but I really need some help from you COD4 veterans.

How on earth do I survive the end of "one shot, one kill" on veteran. I've tried my same sniper spot from when I did it on normal and all over the place and after 2 hours of dying I know I need some help. Is there a key place to snipe from or should I just run round like a headless chicken.

Please help me someone. :(

go have a look on youtube, or www.achieve360points.com

I managed it by hiding like a girl in one of the stalls by the ferris wheel, the bad guys dont shoot at you but you are like a grenade magnet.

Back
Top Bottom