COD4 MP Live arranging thread

I'd like the g36 as that's what kills me the most... and triple nades... but I'm not willing to use crappy weapons and play certain modes to get more points.

I'd like the g36 as that's what kills me the most... and triple nades... but I'm not willing to use crappy weapons and play certain modes to get more points.

I agree, I play team deathmatch the most and pretty much stick with the M4.

There are still a few weapons around early on that are pretty effective though. The Saw and RPD are both decent (although it's a pain using them until you get the red dot sight). Had a quick go with the Skorpion before as well, it's not great at range but at close quarters it seemed almost as lethal as the P90.

EDIT

I've got footie tomorrow evening at 7 so it will probably be closer to 9 before I can get on.

Last edited:
I've got footie tomorrow evening at 7 so it will probably be closer to 9 before I can get on.

It probably won't get into full flow until then anyway. I think I'll stop getting me and alrik killed next time. I trapped him in a closet and a party pooper came and stabbed me in the back :(

Back
Top Bottom