Cokezone and EA store

Hmmm need 1 more coke point and know there is a 2l bottle in the fridge at home :D

Also is it normal for the EA checkout to come up as Swiss Sárl? This mean we get the Euro release of 4th March not UK 5th :eek:?

Dammit i been drinking pepsi all this time :p

Last edited:
:
Got 4x £10 off codes and 2x 10 cokezone points for those that want 'em. Send me a pm :)

Thanks for the £10 off voucher chris! :)

Just need cokezone now. Anyone have any cokezone points available? or this Loyalty discount to Redeem Loyalty discount to redeem £7.50

thanks

Anyone got a spare code. Only need one more points :( Bought a can of coke yesterday. If i'd of known they were doing EA vouchers i would have bought a bottle :(

Also, did they reset the points? Because back last year i had a fair amount of points but when i logged into my old account it said i had none. Unless i spend them ofcourse :D

[email protected]

I have some codes to give away. Probably 2 of them at the moment, with maybe more to come later.

Anyone that wants one, give me a shout via email (email in trust). And tomorrow at 5:30 GMT I'll do a draw at random to pick people.

Hope that can offer people that only check the forums once a day to get a shot at it.

Thanks Zop. sjc it might be best to use them sooner rather then later dont you think

If your order contains downloadable software, you have 30 days to download your

purchase. After you download we suggest you save a copy of the downloaded file on an

external drive, CD, DVD, or some other storage medium in the event you have computer

problems or the downloaded file becomes damaged or corrupt.

If your product requires a serial number or unlock code, please make a note of the

number that appears in the order details above for future reference. An order

confirmation email will be sent to you shortly that will also contain this

information.

If you have problems with your order or have any additional questions or comments,

please refer to the order confirmation email or contact Customer Service for

assistance.

Thank you again for your order!

hmmm.

Only managed to get 2 of my 5 cokezone codes to work - the ones off the bottle. Pretty disheartened about that, given the fact I've gone over college to find bottles that needed tiding away.

Edit. To get the 20 point bonus does your friend need to enter 10 points worth of codes into their account before you get the bonus?

Back
Top Bottom