1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Command and Conquer: Rivals

Discussion in 'Mobile and Tablet Games' started by Sega Mega Dave, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Cromulent

Mobster

I've got quite addicted to this game. I haven't spent any money on it and I seem to be doing OK. You just need to figure out which units to use in which situation and keep them as upgraded as you can. Plus get free crates as often as possible.

2. sanaxe1

Soldato

Seems like it would take forever to build up your units without paying. The amount of coins and diamonds you get from crates are a joke.

3. mrbell1984

Capodecina

I don't like this kind of game play. Not my style.

4. Kerplunk

Sgarrista

I hate these type of games, they reel you in, you get addicted and before you know it you hit a paywall, or you grind it out.

5. craigyhay

Gangster

pay to win command & conquer what a waste of the IP ,atleast theres the upcoming remasters

6. mrbell1984

Capodecina

I have decided to give it a go,

Created an OCUK clan
    #overclockers UK

Come join the clan, donate, have fun.

7. esoteric

Wise Guy

I've been playing since January but I'm about ready to give it up just due to I cba to put aside the time to play it.

The storefront is expensive and incentivized by limiting gold drops from playing matches to 10 games a day, gold is used to upgrade your units. So people normally just do 10 games a day or enough to complete the daily bounty for the chest.

I've seen some people saying the game is pay to win.. but it's more like pay to go faster. If you end up in a match with someone whose deck is higher level than yours then you will trigger a challenge battle, if you win you get bonus rewards, if you lose you lose nothing. So pay to win.. no not really.

8. mrbell1984

Capodecina

Come join the clan just to make the numbers up even there is just me in there. WE can play couple battles n that and ill make some fake wars.