Command & Conquer 4K remaster coming

Associate
Anyone else excited to get the remastered Frank Klepacki soundtrack too? I've had his tracks in my playlists for years. Can't wait to hear them is crystal clear .wav format

Soldato
Do we know if they have "nerfed" the sandbag exploit, where you could basically build a line of sandbags to the enemy base and block the entrance, as they would never attack them? You could then build a line of turrets or similar around the perimeter and pound away. That was the only way I could ever beat a couple of the original C&C missions!

Soldato
Do we know if they have "nerfed" the sandbag exploit, where you could basically build a line of sandbags to the enemy base and block the entrance, as they would never attack them? You could then build a line of turrets or similar around the perimeter and pound away. That was the only way I could ever beat a couple of the original C&C missions!
Can’t believe I didn’t know about this! There were quite a few glitchy things in the original. Like being able to throw grenades half the map or put the MCV in formation with something fast. There are probably loads of others I never knew about

Soldato
I went to pre order this yesterday only to find out that I already have :)

Me and a few mates had all booked holiday from work/family for release date and the day after and was all going to meet for a big LAN. Looks like thats off the table now but hopefully its good over the net.

Soldato
Loved the original C&C. Even had it on playstation too. Looking forward to a high res remaster.

Definite purchase for me. APC's full of engineers - sneak round the back pop in and take over half the base and sell it quick :D

Back
Top Bottom