Command & Conquer 4K remaster coming

Soldato
Awesome! My most enduring memory is still slowly creeping through unexplored fog and suddenly hearing an obelisk charge up ffffffttttttttttt-BBVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Soldato
3440 x 1440 huge OpenRA map
NQYblRLh.jpg

3440 x 1440 huge OpenRA map, pixel doubling on (which i how i play)
JWzBHQMh.jpg

Edit, I have a feeling they will screw up the 'remastered 4k' editions of the C&C series. Why pay more money when you can just played OpenRA/C&C/Dune etc.?

Last edited:
Soldato
i used to play this on lan at home. I had a 486 66mhz in my room and there was a pentium 90 in the upstairs room. My 486 would start crawling when there was too much action on screen though :(

Soldato
I prefer cncnet.org to OpenRA.net myself as it feels closer to the original. Each to their own however.

I really hope EA don't screw up the remasters....

With their track record in the series it doesnt look good.

The exciting part is that we haven’t started development yet. The community is literally getting in on the ground floor of this project and have every opportunity to help influence how we build this remastered experience. Please continue to engage on Reddit and community channels and help us create the best possible remasters of C&C and Red Alert!

Reading this and the lack of news on their Facebook page makes me think this might not happen. Or it could be are too busy with Conan Unconquered although it does look like an intriguing RTS although reading the Steam page sounds like its a rip off of They Are Billions.

https://www.facebook.com/petroglyphgames/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom