Common Showers

Permabanned
I dont go to a council gym but mine has shower cubicles without doors and the amount of nancies that try and hide their todger is unreal (not that Im looking mind LOL) End of the day we all have one!!

It's probably more of an age thing than a 'nancy' thing.

I'd guesstimate from the ages of 8 to 25 most males will try and hide in a corner/behind a towel.

It's when you get to about 50 upwards that you become comfortable standing in front of strangers, stark naked, asking them how their game of squash went.

Soldato
Are you talking from experience here? :eek:

Haha no, I would love to go back to a school re-uinion and meet every-ones "partners" of those that where stupidly homophobic.
Maybe cause Iam halfway there myself but I never understood the disgust and hatred towards them. Some of the really nancy flamboyant camp ones can be a tad creepy, but admittedly thats cause Iam afraid of going that way myself...and thus back up the whole scared due to fears of being one themselve thing.
But i feel like this is a debate for a new thread and going away from the fact of nudity infront of children :p

Soldato
It's a well-known psychological trait that the more people profess their own hatred of something, the more likely they're scared of falling into it themselves.

Oh noes, I hate many groups, such as cyclists, people who can't drive, chavs, thieving gyppos, and many many others, I am doomed :(.

Permabanned
It's a well-known psychological trait that the more people profess their own hatred of something, the more likely they're scared of falling into it themselves.

I would strongly debate that hating something as commonly hated as child abuse bears no demonstrable link to psychological projection whatsoever.

Capodecina
Soldato
Oh noes, I hate many groups, such as cyclists, people who can't drive, chavs, thieving gyppos, and many many others, I am doomed :(.

You're purposely missing the point. This isn't about casual dislikes or annoyances, it's about people who carry on and on about the same thing.

I would strongly debate that hating something as commonly hated as child abuse bears no demonstrable link to psychological projection whatsoever.

I would think it's one of the greatest examples of it. If not the greatest.

Soldato
On the same idea, you know how Freud constantly went on about poeple wanting to have sex with their mother, and killing their father and other forms of incest. Was this theory brought on by his own want for wanting to bone his mum one?

Man of Honour
I would think it's one of the greatest examples of it. If not the greatest.

I would disagree strongly. Ask around, see how many people you find that hate the thought of child abuse.

Think you'll find it's a vast amount of people. They don't all hide latent tendencies towards abusing children...

Back
Top Bottom