Company of Heroes 3

Caporegime
Really liked the first one but couldn't seen to ever get into the 2nd. Be interesting to see if they change things up or keep it very similar.

I'm not sure on the situation now but the first had some fantastic mods, the second whilst I played it seemed to be lacking in that department.

Will definitely be giving this third one a go though if the rumours are true.

Soldato
Really enjoyed the first, just started playing the second (it was free or <£1 a few months ago iirc).

Seems to be suffering from the same "problem" as DoW2 in that they got rid of 90% of the base building, and made it all about story/scenario style set pieces. It's not a bad game as such, just not really what I was hoping for.

I'm guessing this will go the same way, so not sure how much I'll be looking forward to it :/

Soldato
Really liked the first one but couldn't seen to ever get into the 2nd. Be interesting to see if they change things up or keep it very similar.

Same here.

I still play the first to this day, almost fifteen years :eek: after it was released.

Mainly play with the Blitzkreig mod.

Also, the game supports ultrawide (though not the UI) out of the box!

Just haven't been able to get into the second one at all.

Caporegime
I wish I could get into this series. Admittedly, I've never played CoH 2 but I remember never getting past a mission where you have to defend a town from tanks coming across two bridges in the original. I wish I had more time to spend with PC games, not enough hours in the day.

Associate
Trailer looks good, but obviously can't tell anything yet, without gameplay, looks like the campaign will take an Italy, north africa setting, base building and a more return to COH 1 style would be welcome

Man of Honour
Trailer looks good, but obviously can't tell anything yet, without gameplay, looks like the campaign will take an Italy, north africa setting, base building and a more return to COH 1 style would be welcome

Theres a playable pre alpha available for download right now, just downloading it at the moment :)

Back
Top Bottom