Competition - Create a noblechairs desktop wallpaper!

Associate
As a participant in this competition, I think I fell in love with the icon.... before I buy one is there any chance of a noblechairs discount code for being a week long top designer? (Don’t ask don’t get :) )

OcUK Staff
OP
As a participant in this competition, I think I fell in love with the icon.... before I buy one is there any chance of a noblechairs discount code for being a week long top designer? (Don’t ask don’t get :) )

Give me your order number when you place the order, and I will see what I can do for you. - This applies to everyone else who entered this competition too. I might knock a pound off, or two. It's like a game of bingo, and it depends on the mood I am in. And I am in a good mood today. :)

Associate
Give me your order number when you place the order, and I will see what I can do for you. - This applies to everyone else who entered this competition too. I might knock a pound off, or two. It's like a game of bingo, and it depends on the mood I am in. And I am in a good mood today. :)

Awesome! Just ordered one. I’ll send the order number now.

Associate
I finally got the chance to take a picture of my new chair. It looks amazing and it's super comfy. I love the adjustable arm rests and how sturdy it feels. It will be a very long time before I need to replace this chair. Thanks OCUK for the best chair ever!

P.S. Yes I really do use this wallpaper.

y4mpEJJojinblmSLMYahgFZRF0NWUEkyp8EHQkYp3IfFAIMBe-QoGEr-3YaNSfzUxlbxgRVwjrPOI3F7xIc6bH0qyHCfrff-fuuLdgZcQf5WuR17ktsAZGcWA_p1DASU2YbNr6SQhQdcwlN0F7HeMjLS3yE3FogEB8oFhYvc2tCGiIFtCTNO4ORXwHLbFsJCx-nEg4oEF7ckQyc3BQ0dohOQw

Back
Top Bottom