Competition - Create a noblechairs desktop wallpaper!

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks to all those that have sent me your addresses. I will send you all a love letter in the post! Sorry, I mean goodies... Yeah...

Associate
Haha the salt in this thread :p

Congrats Zanne! They look great :)

I'd like to point out it isn't salt. Just an opinion on fairness to regular OCUK members who contribute to the OCUK community even when these competitions are not active. I never in a million years expected to win this personally so am in no way jealous or salty.

Soldato
I'd like to point out it isn't salt. Just an opinion on fairness to regular OCUK members who contribute to the OCUK community even when these competitions are not active. I never in a million years expected to win this personally so am in no way jealous or salty.

I guess I can understand - I just saw the description of this forum "Latest News etc." is "Latest product news, hot deals and special offers plus exclusive competitions for forum members"

Associate
Well done Zanne, thanks for the opportunity OCUK. Have now sent trust message over, hope not too late.

Nice to do something a bit different for a competition rather than the endless click boxes that give you 4000 entries if I retweet on twitter etc

OcUK Staff
OP
Just so everyone is aware, the goodies are being sent out today, so if you've sent me your address already it should be delivered to you tomorrow. :)

Man of Honour
Haha the salt in this thread :p

I guess I can understand - I just saw the description of this forum "Latest News etc." is "Latest product news, hot deals and special offers plus exclusive competitions for forum members"

Not Salty, just wishing to enter a competition for forum members, who are not professional designers, or people who claim to be 'lurkers ' as a cop-out.

I would have been delighted for anyone who was a regular ( for more than the duration of the competiton to win ).

Lets see how many times these 'lurkers' help out when someone needs a random P'shop done ( without a prize ).

Thanks from the OcUK staff for these derragotory comments to the 'losers'

Welcome Mike plenty of people here aren't experts even though some think they are ;)

No, not an expert because the competition was aimed at 'exclusive competitions for forum members' not random pro lurkers.

Congrats Zanne, can confirm that the chair is very comfy, ideal for getting over any sore bottoms that may have occurred recently.

Implying that anyone who voiced an opinion is ' butt hurt ' - Really ?

Associate
Thanks @5UB and overclockers. "Goodies" received today! Some really nice items here, I'll get use out of them for sure. If anything this competition has opened my eyes up a little more to noblechairs and even though they are about £200 more than I would usually spend on a chair I am now considering them as an upgrade to my 3 years old AKRacing chair!

I do think this is the way forward for competitions too, a bit of creativity and personal input so photoshops/taking themed photos and other things like this is better than having to click links and share things on twitter/instagram/facebook etc. That isn't personal and most people scroll past these when they show on your social media feed. I would like to see competitions like this but ensure that it will be someone who is a genuine OCUK member/fan who can enter/win.

Again, putting the issue to the side thanks for an interesting and enjoyable competition and the unexpected goodies are very much appreciated!

Associate
Just returned home to find a nice surprise! Thanks a lot.

I think I’m a little bit obsessed with the Noblechairs thank you card too, it feels so nice!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom