**** COMPETITION - WIN A NEW NZXT S340 AWARD WINNING CASE ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
C has won already - 15 votes inside of a short space of time

C has my vote to - I live through that hell for 2 years and now I've spent a fortune on a all singing all dancing jobbie I now the elation of pressing the on button and it just working :)

Associate
OP
WINNER CONFIRMED

Thanks for all the posts everyone... and a big CONGRATULATIONS to the runners up and the winner Chris :)

Winning Post:

Originally Posted by Chris-
I want to win the NZXT S340 because I have a really old OCUK Case with the side panel off because the perspexs wouldn't allow me to fit my CPU Heatsink, missing drive slots because I lost the plastic bit and a fan attached to the side of the case because it was hot in summer!

If I win, I will post my pity pictures and show you what living inside my ghetto looks like!

Also, I will feel obliged to post pictures of the rig once built, considering I have some nice parts they deserve a new home.

Chris please send me a message via TRUST (bottom right of post) with you name address and contact number. Also let me know if you prefer white or black :D

Associate
WINNER CONFIRMED

Thanks for all the posts everyone... and a big CONGRATULATIONS to the runners up and the winner Chris :)

Winning Post:

Chris please send me a message via TRUST (bottom right of post) with you name address and contact number. Also let me know if you prefer white or black :D

Sent, thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom