Conspiracy Garbage

Caporegime
[FnG]magnolia;15006110 said:
Hotwired - I'd suggest you stay clear of abovetopsecret.com then. .

that site is sooo awesome

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread500852/pg1

Read it!
First a brief mention of where I am getting my information. About 9 or so years ago (almost 10 now), I took a shaman journey and actually made it to the higher plane. I didn't have any question for the old Indian fellow there and so asked if I could come back when I thought of one of sufficient import. He laughed and said, "You don't need to come back. Just ask and we will always answer."

Since that time, I have been getting information for any question I ask. It is almost like I have DSL or something! *lol* What I see usually is like a little mini movie playing out in my mind's eye; other times the information just pops into my head in an 'aha' manner.

But anyway, on to 2012.

If you could see across time as I can, you would see that the NWO bunch were originally aliens called the Jue-sah. They were brought here to get us humans under control by the greys, who essentially raised us to sentience to have a place to store their little spirits who weren't reincarnating as required. Humanity was (and still is) way over the top in terms of curiosity and getting into stuff and the Jue-sah had the best reputation for taking on rowdy local populations that were getting in the way of alien folks on world.

As part of the payment, the Jue-sah were promised the 'ownership' of humanity by the greys when they got their 'going extinct' problem figured out, and so the stage was set. Jue-sah versus humanity---our right to be free vs. their right to enslave us. The overarching sentience of the human race even made a deal with them. Enslave us by 2012 and no karma is due for whatever it took to enslave us; fail and all the karma will come due after 2012, plus you will have to go back to the beginning of your time here (300,000 years ago) and do it again.

The Jue-sah saw that as a fool's bet and accepted gladly, thinking that a young species such as humanity would be a push over and here they were being offered a total 'get out of jail' free card to have NO karma due, on top of it. How could they refuse??

And the elves, who really don't like the NWO bunch either but have been staying their hand because of our contract with the NWO bunch, are going to be coming back in force in 2012 and helping to evict the NWO bunch; with much anticipation and gusto I might add.

God it's comedy gold!

Caporegime
^ Surely that's a troll?

If not, ://///////////////////////////

that's one of the saner posts on there.

and this is the reaction that post got on there

If your state has a Senatorial election in 2010 & you qualify to run, would you?
I believe that you would be a great addition to the senate and would be a positive influence to stop the madness.

Good post by the way. Always keep your heart & mind open (but protected).

Last edited:
Caporegime
hahahah
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread506090/pg1

Could the Human Race be causing these Earthquakes by extracting Oil?

People drilling for Oil i mean?

Think about it for sec before replying with ridulous comments like 'don't be silly' or 'no way'

Oil is at the core of the Earth..... it may of had a useage for being there in the first place...... in fact it probably does have a usage for being there otherwise it wouldn't be there right?

What has man been doing for many years now?

Drilling holes in the Earths core to extract the Oil!!!

How much Oil have they extracted from the Earth?

Just like we need water to survive..... the Earth may need it's Oil!

They are extracting something which the Earth needs to continue its life!

I bet the Oilgarchs didn't think about this when they started drilling... all they thought about is we are gonna be rich.... we are gonna be rich..... without thinking about the consequences.

Makes sense to me with all these Earthquakes happening and the Oil is running out!

*emphasis authors own*

Man of Honour

Perhaps the saddest thing is the last sentence, where they proclaim that it makes sense to them. It probably does.

Oil is at the core of the Earth? Humans have been drilling and mining to the core of the Earth? That making sense to anyone is a powerful display of how determined they are to remain ignorant.

Associate
If you want to read some slightly credible account of the slightly unnerving behind-the-scenes goings on, and power held by certain families, this is worth a read:

Rule By Secrecy by Jim Marrs
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rule-Secrecy-Jim-Marrs/dp/0060931841

It's also painstakingly referenced with all sources listed in a 100-odd page bibliography. It carries a lot more weight, given that it is referenced in this way.

Associate
I find building 7 the 2nd odd thing of that day, the first was quite clearly the Pentagon, which, rather obviously, never got hit by an airliner.

Back
Top Bottom