1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contact lenses Daily vs Monthly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D18241, Aug 5, 2019.

1. FoxEye

Capodecina

I always found getting them in to be the hard part. Even today after years of use the odd one still goes in the sink :p

2. The_Abyss

Capodecina

Perhaps try using a mirror that isn't over a sink.

3. Citizenn

Associate

You need to watch out for the incapable and unexperienced optometrists.
    If you are wearing eyeglasses for at least 5 years, you can not be fooled for that phrase they are using "foggy vision will disappear in a few days"....bad quality overall

4. FBi7

Hitman

Why did you join a PC enthusiast forum just to slate opticians? That's essentially what all 3 of your posts are doing.

Here, have this chip. Put it on your other shoulder. Should balance you out.

5. BeelzebubUK

Wise Guy

I noticed that too. Either a bot or mentally challenged.

6. Len Dananey

Gangster

I used to be with Spec Savers for 5 years, they are a pain in the butt. Now just order a hell of alot cheaper online. I find dailies better than monthlys, both priced the same if you know where to shop.

7. TrannyBill

Associate

I highly recommend leave in monthlies.
    Air optix night and day aqua is my brand.
    Cost slightly more than the monthly ones that you wash every night, but not having to touch your eyes twice daily is a big benefit for me, especially after going to the pub for example.

Rarely do I get less than a month out of them too. Just taken a pair out that I've had in for 8 weeks with no problems at all.