Contact no for HP software support?

Permabanned
Does anyone know where I can find a number for HP Software Support?

More specifically for HP OpenView Storage Mirroring.

Their website is distinctly lacking in any kind of useful info and the one number I did find told me to speak to my re-seller.

Associate
Try these

0870 842 2330

0870 842 2339

These are the two numbers I have regarding technical support for HP for our comms room which includes lots of storageworks hardware so I'd imagine you'd get where you need to go from them.

:)

Man of Honour
Can't stand HP Support!!

We had one of their projectors fail at a new client site (Told them to buy Epson!), and just kept getting through to most unhelpful people in India or somewhere near, and they just said they can't help!!

Eventually forced them to put me through to someone in the UK, who said it would be £370 to repair it!! Sold them a new Epson projector for £470 instead!

Suspended
I happen to be an OpenView Consultant! - Try 08708422330

Be as brief as poss on the call, just to get it open, then edit it through the Website to accurately reflect your situtaion, the call centre is pants at getting OV calls in the right catagory!

Regards

Tom

Permabanned
OP
Basically we have HP OV Storage Mirroring install on 2 servers.

When I setup a new replication set and start it I get the following errors:

101: 2 503008 11/07/2007 13:20 CFilterDriver::Load: The Nsi-recognizer service must be started during system boot. Change Nsi-recognizer's Startup value to Boot in the Devices applet of Control Panel, then reboot the system.
102: 2 99001 11/07/2007 13:20 CFilterDriver failed to load the drivers. The system cannot find the file specified.
103: 2 503010 11/07/2007 13:20 CFilterDriver::SetVolumeLevelParams: handle to driver is not open

I have checked all the services and they are running, have deleted the replication set and re-created it, restarted the servers and nothing.

Searched the net and all I could find was an obscure reference to a hotfix

www.hp.com/softwarereleases/releases-media2/indep/pulled/SM0442/5991-4462.pdf

but then couldnt find any hotfix :(

Suspended
The_KiD said:
Basically we have HP OV Storage Mirroring install on 2 servers.

When I setup a new replication set and start it I get the following errors:

I have checked all the services and they are running, have deleted the replication set and re-created it, restarted the servers and nothing.

Searched the net and all I could find was an obscure reference to a hotfix

www.hp.com/softwarereleases/releases-media2/indep/pulled/SM0442/5991-4462.pdf

but then couldnt find any hotfix :(

OV Hotfixes are only available through support, so as soon as your call gets anwereed by a techie just request a that HotFix number :)

Associate
ruffneck said:
should still be okay, afaik hp carepacks only cover hardware failure, you might want renew that though :D

You can buy software support seperately or you can buy a combination carepaq when you get the server.

You can also buy a post warranty carepack for it. What model and gen servers are they?

Back
Top Bottom