Cookies

Soldato
I don't get why people have such a love affair with Oreo Cookies?

The biscuit has an odd cracker like texture and the aftertaste is nicer than when your actually eating them.

Last edited:
Consigliere
Love Cadburys Oreo. And other variations including donuts (is it meant to be doughnuts?), cheesecake etc.

To be honest the latest "trend" is biscoff flavour. Its everywhere!

Soldato
Love Cadburys Oreo. And other variations including donuts (is it meant to be doughnuts?), cheesecake etc.

To be honest the latest "trend" is biscoff flavour. Its everywhere!

I've never been a fan of oreo's and all their different flavours, Like you say though, the Biscoff biscuits have been my goto biscuit for a long time, such a simple biscuit but tastes lush

Consigliere
I've never been a fan of oreo's and all their different flavours, Like you say though, the Biscoff biscuits have been my goto biscuit for a long time, such a simple biscuit but tastes lush

To be honest I have never actually tried a biscoff biscuit BUT my social media is filled with biscoff pancakes, waffles, cheesecakes, ice cream etc. :p

I had the Five Guys biscoff milkshake last year and it was incredible. :o

Soldato
To be honest I have never actually tried a biscoff biscuit BUT my social media is filled with biscoff pancakes, waffles, cheesecakes, ice cream etc. :p

I had the Five Guys biscoff milkshake last year and it was incredible. :o

Ohh really, you need to have some, they're moreish for me... Not had the Five guys shake but will do when everything's open again...

When I worked with my mum back when I was 16 (14 years ago) the hairdressers had biscuits exactly like the biscoffs but were called something else, I'd end up eating loads while we were there cleaning the hairdressers on a night time :p

Consigliere
@Minibiker - I better not. May get addicted. Making the family a cookie dough biscoff thingy next week as they have never tried it. :)

@Ice Tea - Have you tried other Oreo flavours out of curiousity? This is me trying to get the thread back on track haha!

Soldato
OP
@Ice Tea - Have you tried other Oreo flavours out of curiousity? This is me trying to get the thread back on track haha!

I don't mind people discussing other cookies. :)

I've only ever tried the original ones and like Cheesyboy we have had a packet open since Christmas that have gone uneaten as nobody here likes them.

Soldato
I agree they're crap.

It's because the pussy generation of kids are brain washed by advertising and want to be like each other eating the same crap to try and fit in like sheep.

Soldato
I agree they're crap.

It's because the pussy generation of kids are brain washed by advertising and want to be like each other eating the same crap to try and fit in like sheep.
Not sure kids even see adverts now, tbh. Mine mostly watch streaming stuff, Netflix etc.

It's actually difficult coming up with Xmas presents sometimes because they haven't been advertised into wanting stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom