Coolermasters new CPU Coolers from CES...

HeX

HeX

Soldato
3 New CoolerMaster Heatsink at CES:

The V8

c06.jpg

c05.jpg

The V10

c03.jpg

c01.jpg

The V12
(Mother of GOD!)
c08.jpg

c07.jpg

TechPowerup.com said:
Cooler Master impressed many at CES with three of the largest coolers to hit mass production soon. I'll start with the V12 cooler made of 8 heatpipes and cooled by two 120mm fans. Next is the V10 which consists of two 120mm fans, one mounted vertically and the other horizontally. The horizontal fan is located above the DIMM-slots and will cool the ram through the fins of the cooler later. His little brother, the V8 just like the car engines has a slightly different design that the V12, with only one 120mm fan located in the middle of the cooler. Other specs are still to come.

EEEK! :eek:

Soldato
There needs to be someway to support the heatsinks on the case, there getting so big and heavy, just an adjustable bracket to take up the weight pulling on the motherboard.

Caporegime
v12 looks pretty mental, assload of heatpipes but what kind of weight would that thing have. 2 120mm fans as well. Also looks like it could be a pain in the ass to mount.

Soldato
Look forward to some testing although I am reminded of the pre production shots of the GEMINI cooler, we were all in shock at the pics of that but it turned out to be an average performer?

I do like the look of these new Coolemasters though! :)

Back
Top Bottom