Coolermasters new CPU Coolers from CES...

Associate
I wonder how many MPG that V12 will give??
The V10 looks like a lawn mower so not sure how noisy it will be, hopefully these will come with some sort of fan speed adjusters. All 3 certainly look pretty cool and classic but hopefully they have been built for performance as well as looks.

Associate
my god i'd love to know how much that v12 weighs :eek: v8 looks very nice though and not OTT :p look forward to the reviews for these things when they're released.

Associate
More info out on the V10 - apparently it utilises Peltier cooling - there is an article on Toms hardware about it.

Looks Mint that does, if my Noctua fits in my old P182 case then I may well upgrade to this monster when its out.

Price for the new F10 look to be 100 nicker by the sounds of it!

Associate
Is there any word on when the V10 is coming to the UK and if OCUK will be getting stock of it??

A friend of mine in the US is road testing one for CoolerMaster and apparently it has a *huge* backplate which supports the full kg of weight on the thing. From what he has said the TEC on it works amazingly, idling at -10 and fully loading at just over 10 degrees. I would love to see it in this country if it will fit in my case!

Soldato
Check this V8 mod out - it's been turned into a Ferrari engine!

4718.jpg

http://www.forumapex.com/case_modding/161168-coolermaster_v8_cooler_mod.html

Associate
Don't know if I would trust air cooling to be able to cool the hot side of the peltier efficiently enough. Especially on a quad core/i7.

What is the power rating of the peltier? Does it come with its own power supply? Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom