** CORSAIR GAMING™ ** K65 TKL NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
we are expecting a new batch of stock in the next 7-10 days.

we havent been given a firm eta yet

Associate
this from corsair on the corsair forums

Hi all,

As some of you all know, Corsair Gaming RGB K65/K70/K95 with international keyboard layouts had an issue with the extra keys not lighting up when updated. This issue has now been resolved with Firmware 1.13 and Software 1.1.56 and will not be encountered by new and existing users.

With this resolution in place, we have started shipping EU layouts again to all of our channel partners and you should see inventory being replenished within a week. We thank you for your patience and understanding and hope you will enjoy your RGB keyboard.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
bad news.

Currently NEW RGB stock is not shipping, whilst corsair work towards a new firmware release which will address the recent feedback regarding some key's not lighting after firmware upgrade on EU and UK models, should have an update again soon

Associate
this was posted by a corsair technician on their forums on the 10th oct

Hi all,

As some of you all know, Corsair Gaming RGB K65/K70/K95 with international keyboard layouts had an issue with the extra keys not lighting up when updated. This issue has now been resolved with Firmware 1.13 and Software 1.1.56 and will not be encountered by new and existing users.

With this resolution in place, we have started shipping EU layouts again to all of our channel partners and you should see inventory being replenished within a week. We thank you for your patience and understanding and hope you will enjoy your RGB keyboard.
http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=734309&posted=1#post734309

Last edited:
Associate
That would have been the 17th. when I checked the other day i only looked at the day part of the date thinking it was only delayed 3 days not a month and 3 days. What a ****ing joke.

the recent discussion has been regarding the K70 RGB which should be available by the end of the week (so i'm hoping) and the K65 RGB should be out next month

Back
Top Bottom