** CORSAIR GAMING™ ** K65 TKL NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER

Soldato
Good news on the update thanks rjkoneill.

But Corsair are missing a vital point here which has been covered extensively on their forums, It's not just 1 light, It's multiple, < > / # are the keys affected, For the UK it's mainly \ # and for Germany it's mainly < > #.

Associate
so. everything has been reordered and will be here in 7-10 working days

Cheers for the updates!
I spoke to CS today who said they were in stock :confused: although I did pre order on Saturday. Sorry to be a huge pain but does that sound like I'll be waiting for the next batch to come in?:)

Associate
Mine arrived today, and I'm also seeing the / not getting illuminated as well, my # is working fine tho. Hopefully they'll get the firmware fix out reasonably quickly.

I'm really rather pleased with it so far, even the tramp stamp is growing on me, can't wait to have a good dig at it when the Lua support is released.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
We have limited edition Sails logo RGB peripherals due to land.

there is very limited stock of these
so you will need to be quick.

stock is due early November.

I must stress, this is a limited run. Please don't hesitate if you want one.

Corsair K70 RGB MX Red Switch - Limited Edition 'Sails' Logo (CH-9000063-UK) @ £139.99 inc VAT

KB-042-CS_400.jpg

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Switch - Limited Edition 'Sails' Logo (CH-9000060-UK) @ £159.95 inc VAT

KB-043-CS_400.jpg

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair K70 RGB MX Brown Switch - Limited Edition 'Sails' Logo (CH-9000093-UK) @ £139.99 inc VAT

KB-044-CS_400.jpg

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair M65 RGB Black Gaming Mouse - Limited Edition 'Sails' Logo (CH-9000053-NA) @ £59.99 inc VAT

KB-045-CS_400.jpg

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Hi rjkoneill, Didn't Corsair say they will be selling the old sails logo along side the newer Gaming logo permanently or did I misunderstand and it will only be a temp kind of thing ?

Associate
I don't understand Corsairs logic with the K65. I understand that the TKL market is a small percentage of keyboard sales but they have it made, why not just sell it to Europe already?

Soldato
I don't understand Corsairs logic with the K65. I understand that the TKL market is a small percentage of keyboard sales but they have it made, why not just sell it to Europe already?

They might have a contract with a certain retailer in the states or something along those lines, A lot more to it than we get told :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
K65 - it is coming, but the pricing i was given this morning is lol.

all i can say is, dont expect it to be cheap at all.

the whole 'but its got RGB switches' argument doesnt wash with me at all and i have told corsair my thoughts on the subject.

also to confirm. the Sails logo products i listed above are a limited edition run, like i said in my post.

Associate
Bummer that the original sails boards are a limited edition run, still at least Corsair's listened, hopefully more will be available in the future.

Promising news about the K65 though, have to see the cost as you say though haha

Back
Top Bottom