** CORSAIR GAMING™ ** K65 TKL NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Any stock info?

so. everything has been reordered and will be here in 7-10 working days
stock is extremely limited so you really need to place a pre order if you want guaranteed stock when it next lands.

it all depends on what stock corsair has and the allocation they provide us with.

needless to say, i have ordered enough units to cover ocuk requirements twice over but we may not get what i have ordered due to demand.

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Corsair official statement said:
Thank you for purchasing the Corsair Gaming K70 and K95 RGB keyboards. Unfortunately we were alerted to an issue regarding a LED on a specific key that is not being lit after updating to the latest firmware. We want to alert everyone that this is not a defective LED and your hardware is not compromised. The LED error is related to an unforeseen issue with our firmware/software. We have been able to isolate the issue and are working on a resolution with an ETA by the end of the week. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience and understanding as this is being resolved.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
We have limited edition Sails logo RGB peripherals due to land.

there is very limited stock of these
so you will need to be quick.

stock is due early November.

I must stress, this is a limited run. Please don't hesitate if you want one.

Corsair K70 RGB MX Red Switch - Limited Edition 'Sails' Logo (CH-9000063-UK) @ £139.99 inc VAT

KB-042-CS_400.jpg

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Switch - Limited Edition 'Sails' Logo (CH-9000060-UK) @ £159.95 inc VAT

KB-043-CS_400.jpg

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair K70 RGB MX Brown Switch - Limited Edition 'Sails' Logo (CH-9000093-UK) @ £139.99 inc VAT

KB-044-CS_400.jpg

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair M65 RGB Black Gaming Mouse - Limited Edition 'Sails' Logo (CH-9000053-NA) @ £59.99 inc VAT

KB-045-CS_400.jpg

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
K65 - it is coming, but the pricing i was given this morning is lol.

all i can say is, dont expect it to be cheap at all.

the whole 'but its got RGB switches' argument doesnt wash with me at all and i have told corsair my thoughts on the subject.

also to confirm. the Sails logo products i listed above are a limited edition run, like i said in my post.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
I preordered the k70 rgb red switches a few days ago. I hope I get one of these?

if you pre ordered an RGB board a few days ago and want a sails logo board then you will need to cancel your pre order and order one of the skus i linked above.

Are the non RGB K70 / K95 version considered end of life now that the RGB is released ?

not to my knowledge

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Morning rjkoneill. Need keyboard now really, don't care which one I get. It says next delivery is 15th of Oct for K70 RGB red switch. Is that right?

if you dont care what logo you get then keep your pre order in place.

the ETA of the 15th is about correct but i have had no further info from Corsair about when the next batch will land so this is obviously subject to change and only estimated on our normal shipping times from Corsair.

I will ask for an update from them now and get feedback for you

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
no specifics yet

for any non limited edition models we are expecting stock to land around next friday

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Corsair Gaming CGK65 RGB Cherry MX Red 10 Keyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (CH-9000072-UK) @ £109.99 inc VAT

KB-046-CS_400.jpg

The Corsair Gaming K65 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard begins with the durability, styling and responsiveness of the original K65, and adds multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually endless lighting combinations. It’s built with 100% Cherry MX RGB key switches for fast, precise actuation and superior feel. Each key can be individually programmed to display any of 16.8M colors and multiple brightness levels for a level of customization never before seen in a mechanical keyboard. Full key rollover and anti-ghosting ensure accurate gameplay. And, the K65 RGB is built to last, with a black anodized brushed aluminum finish that’s sturdy and lightweight.

Product Features:
- 100% Cherry MX RGB mechanical key switches for ultimate performance
- Stylish and likeable 'Corsair Gaming' Logo
- Multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited game customization
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum for superior rigidity
- Entire keyboard is programmable to assign a macro to any key
- 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB
- Display controller driven fast and fluid 16.8M multicolor animation
- Onboard memory to performance and lighting settings with you
- Ultra-Portable 10 keyless Design

Specifications:
- Cherry MX Red mechanical switches
- 45g Actuation Force
- 2mm to actuation and 4mm to bottom
- Rated to 50 million operations
- Gold contacts
- Up to 1000 Hz USB report rate
- Selectable 8ms, 4ms, 2ms, 1ms and BIOS mode
- On-board memory to store performance and lighting settings use on other PCs
- RGB LED backlighting with key-by-key programmability to light up individual keys
- Aluminum unibody construction for increased strength, durability and rigidity
- Easy access multimedia keys
- STOP, PREVIOUS, PLAY/PAUSE, NEXT, MUTE, VOLUME UP/DOWN
- Windows Lock key for uninterrupted game play
- Product Dimensions: 356 mm x 166 mm x 37mm
- Product Weight: 863g

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
we are expecting a new batch of stock in the next 7-10 days.

we havent been given a firm eta yet

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
bad news.

Currently NEW RGB stock is not shipping, whilst corsair work towards a new firmware release which will address the recent feedback regarding some key's not lighting after firmware upgrade on EU and UK models, should have an update again soon

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Corsair held back shipping to retailers until they had sorted the firmware issues out.

the stock is on the way now and should be arriving soon

Back
Top Bottom