** CORSAIR K70 RGB - SAVE 30% **

OcUK Staff
OP
kieran_read;30491520 said:
I cursed your name while i bought it...

tumblr_n0kt78BwAf1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Hope you enjoy using it :)

Associate
I didn't plan on spending £120 on a new keyboard this Saturday night but..... goddamn you :D

I was meant to be going out tonight and would have easily spent £60 on drinks, taxis and entrance fee, so that's my excuse for spending double that :D

Soldato
dazzlaa;30479561 said:
Are all mechanical keyboards noisy ?? As in more noisy than a normal keyboard? I have never used one before?

I believe it depends on if you bottom out the keys. With mechanical keyboards they're only really loud if you press the key all the way down rather than to the activation point (which is what I believe you're supposed to do with mechanical keyboards).

Associate
Paracelsus;30495171 said:
I didn't plan on spending £120 on a new keyboard this Saturday night but..... goddamn you :D

I was meant to be going out tonight and would have easily spent £60 on drinks, taxis and entrance fee, so that's my excuse for spending double that :D

That's always been my way of thinking, even when I was at uni it was always "how can you afford to buy every game that comes out"... because I'm not going out drinking 3 nights a damn week!

Associate
It arrived!

It's SOOO loud.. yet so satisfying.

I'm still convinced you're evil, a nice new shiny metallic keyboard and you shove a pack of sticky haribo in the box!

I must say though when you install Cue the keyboard becomes glorious it goes from red to just a spiraling rainbow!

Back
Top Bottom