** CORSAIR LIQUID COOLING SOLUTIONS - CRAZIEST DEAL OF 2013 **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

We have struck a deal with Corsair to bring you manufacturer refurbished products for a storming price.

The H100, H80 and H60 were all amazing coolers and corsair have factory refurbished a significant amount of stock. To clarify, these products will have had parts replaced to make them functional again, a dead pump replaced with a new one, a dead fan replaced with a new one... you get the idea.

Due to the low price point, these have a 90 day manufacturer warranty.

Remember, if you are not 100% satisfied with your unit, you can return it within 14 days for a full refund.

All of these coolers come with all accessories as if they were a brand new product.

this is pre order only pricing, the price will increase when they land.

-----------------------------------------------

FAQ:

Shipment is due to land in 5-6 Weeks - More information here.

Warranty is with Corsair through OcUK. if your unit has an issue, we will take it back and send it off for you or alternatively you can return it to Corsair directly yourself. Either of these options are available, it will take a little longer through us but the postage to Corsair will be more expensive if you do a direct return yourself.

Return rates for the H100 at Overclockers UK were excellent. 2900+ sold and less than 5% return rate for actual faulty items.

Corsair Hydro H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler *Manufacturer Refurbished Unit - 90 Day Warranty @ £29.99 inc VAT

HS-023-CS_400.jpg

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Hydro H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler *Manufacturer Refurbished Unit - 90 Day Warranty @ £35.99 inc VAT

HS-022-CS_400.jpg

Only £35.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Hydro H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler *Manufacturer Refurbished Unit - 90 Day Warranty @ £39.95 inc VAT

HS-021-CS_400.jpg

Only £39.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
sincere apologies guys,

bit of a miscommunication between us and Corsair. the H60 and H80 pricing was totally wrong but i am honouring the H100 pricing.

prices amended in the OP

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
to be 100% clear

they are not refurbished pumps
the units are refurbished

faulty pumps have been replaced with new ones to make the product as new again.

Will the H100 be without the annoying pump noise if so i am interested

14 day money back guarantee if not.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Just spoke to Corsair, the stock is around 2 weeks away and not a week as we initially were told.

however, this deal will be in place until the stock lands, so it means more time to take advantage of the lower pricing.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Stock on h60 and h80 is going to be limited unless there are some left for me to rebuy.

H100. I have purchased a few more ;)

Price will remain aggressive when stock lands but this pre order pricing will not happen again

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ

Seems Gibbo was right as he got the email after I left last night.

Our Corsair Rep has had confirmation after our order was placed that shipment will be 5-6 weeks as they are on a sea shipment not air as we were originally told.

The pre order pricing will be honoured for the duration of this time frame.

I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Can someone with a computer and not a laggy-as-hell smartphone figure out if I'll receive this before i49? :p

I can't remember when it is. :D

that is 9 weeks away.

Corsair have confirmed that their full warranty is in place for this product for the stated 90 Day term. this applies to leakage policy also.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Does that mean I can have a fiver off since you will presumably be getting them cheaper now, and I bought it thinking delivery would be in just over 2 weeks? :D :D

ah, price is at rock bottom already because our initial order was huge to start with.

5 weeks! I will wait till they get here. Never know they may have a load of H100i to off load?

if you wait, the price will go up.

this deal is for h100 coolers only. there will be no h100i deals similar to this.

I'm sorry I've never fitted a liquid cooler, can someone tell me which of these (or all) will fit in my quite old Antec P182 case?

i think you will struggle. your case would support the h80 though.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
there are no leak problems with the H100

i have posted our return rates already. there have been zero returns due to leaks.

please stop scaremongering.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
any product ever manufactured will always have a percentage of faults. [bar maybe arctic silver :p]
ferraris are awesome even though some of them set on fire.
doesn't stop people buying them though.

as mentioned, the return rate for these was exceptionally low. the h60v1 [the one from this offer] actually holds the record for best return rate on any LCS we have ever sold.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
its a good step up from the 920 in fairness. certainly should increase overclocking headroom slightly,

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
I'm fairly certain they dont cover consequential loss.
however, as I have mentioned at least sixteen thousand and twelve times in this thread:
we have never had a corsair LCS unit returned with a leak.

Back
Top Bottom