** CORSAIR LIQUID COOLING SOLUTIONS - CRAZIEST DEAL OF 2013 **

Soldato
I cant say as I have heard of Corsair sealed watercooling units leaking either. CoolIT's on the other hand, well that's a whole other story :p

Old Corsair coolers (Round shape pump & block) = Asetek

New Corsair coolers (Square shape pump & block) = CoolIT

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
there are no leak problems with the H100

i have posted our return rates already. there have been zero returns due to leaks.

please stop scaremongering.

Soldato
Can anyone put my mind at ease as to the leaking?
Return rates for the H100 at Overclockers UK were excellent. 2900+ sold and less than 5% return rate for actual faulty items.
We have never had any issue with leaks reported. This is a sealed unit
there are no leak problems with the H100

+1

These are perfectly fine.

As much as people distrust LCLC solutions they are actually very decent :)

Soldato
Where would one fit the H100 in a Cooler Master CM-690 II?

top or bottom

Should fit top or bottom.

CM 690 II specs
Accommodates 120 x 240 mm radiator inside the top and bottom
http://www.coolermaster.co.uk/product.php?product_id=6644

H100 specs
The Hydro Series H100: ... Featuring a full 240mm radiator and two 120mm fans.
Radiation Dimensions: 122mm x 275mm x 27mm
http://www.corsair.com/hydro-series-h100-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler.html

The H100 can only be installed in cases with fittings for a standard 240mm radiator
http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/corsair_h100_review,2.html

Shame delivery is now 5-6 weeks. :(

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
any product ever manufactured will always have a percentage of faults. [bar maybe arctic silver :p]
ferraris are awesome even though some of them set on fire.
doesn't stop people buying them though.

as mentioned, the return rate for these was exceptionally low. the h60v1 [the one from this offer] actually holds the record for best return rate on any LCS we have ever sold.

Soldato
My guess is 90 days with ocuk like there b-grade and the rest with the manufacturer ( corsair ) + we get free shipping with ocuk.

If it the company i think you're talking about then you get free shipping with them as well after 20 posts on their forum but only on orders over £20 exc vat.

Soldato
OH MY VAN DAMME!

Those prices are silly, oh wait how does that phrase go again?

Shame the h100 wont fit my case and that I'm still jobless or I'd be snapping one of those bad boys up.

If the build quality of my H50 is anything to go by technically the H100 should be at least double the leetabix.

Associate
People who are posting about examples of faulty corsair h100s and using it to as reason to not buy one, of course there will be faulty ones but it is only the faulty ones you hear about. The majority of people's h100s work fine but you don't hear about them as they work fine! If you bought a piece of hardware that was working without problems you probably wouldn't go and write an article about it, but if it was faulty you would tell people and ask for advice. The return rates tell it all.

Deleted member 2277

D

Deleted member 2277

People who are posting about examples of faulty corsair h100s and using it to as reason to not buy one, of course there will be faulty ones but it is only the faulty ones you hear about. The majority of people's h100s work fine but you don't hear about them as they work fine! If you bought a piece of hardware that was working without problems you probably wouldn't go and write an article about it, but if it was faulty you would tell people and ask for advice. The return rates tell it all.

I agree, but this thing contains water and a 90 day warranty isn't very long!

Back
Top Bottom