Cosmos II SR-X Build + Pictures

Associate
srx_logo_1.jpg

Just thought i'd share another finished build completed last week with you guys as its pretty high spec and not something you see everyday :)

Should also point out it wasn't exactly how i’d envisioned things happening but a few initial teething problems with the BIOS and a bank holiday to contend with meant the chassis painting was delayed and with Computex kicking off in two days, i decided to complete the build so at least i could grab some pictures of the fully working system and luckily all the parts that are getting painted can be easily removed in the coming week or so and paint work carried out.

Anyway, a few finished (until its painted) photos and spec....

System Spec:
Cosmos II
EVGA SR-X Motherboard
Intel Xeon E5-2687W 2011 CPU’s
EVGA GTX680 Hydro Copper GPU’s
Memory – Kingston HyperX 48GB
SSD’s - Kingston 120GB
Coolermaster 1300w Silent Pro Hybrid PSU

sr-x_100.jpg

sr-x_101.jpg

sr-x_102.jpg

sr-x_103.jpg

sr-x_104.jpg

sr-x_105.jpg

sr-x_106.jpg

sr-x_107.jpg

sr-x_108.jpg

sr-x_109.jpg

sr-x_110.jpg

sr-x_111.jpg

Soldato
This is easily my build of the year so far. Ridiculous spec teamed with lovely styling, cable management, tidy watercooling, simple colour scheme in an interesting looking case.

Can't wait to see it finished.

What I really want to see though is some overclocking results and benchmarks!

Man of Honour
Coolmeister: A thing of elegance and beauty, well done. Very professional job. :)

Can't wait to see it finished.

What I really want to see though is some overclocking results and benchmarks!

I think it is finished except for the paint job.

Overclocking would unfortunately be limited to the GPU's as the CPU's are not overclockable thanks to Intel locking the multipliers on the new Xeons :(

Back
Top Bottom