Counter-Strike: Source New Update Released

Soldato
anyway to stop intermittent spikes?

every 5 or so seconds it stops and then "catches up" for a split second. Really annoying and not playable.
Its possible my uni net but im not getting any loss/choke, nor any of the same effect on any other games (valve or not)

nevermind must have just been last night :/

Last edited:
Associate
NEW UPDATE :

Counter-Strike: Source

- Fixed new weapon firing integration causing some guns to over-fire on single taps
- Fixed a couple of cases where machine guns could skip slightly with enough lag
- Fixed c4 explosion pre-caching
- Added precise audio timing fixes for client-side prediction
- Increased the tolerance for skip detection in client side audio to prevent sound dropping out due to client clock drift
- Completed work on clan tag strings validation

Soldato
NEW UPDATE :

Counter-Strike: Source

- Fixed new weapon firing integration causing some guns to over-fire on single taps
- Fixed a couple of cases where machine guns could skip slightly with enough lag
- Fixed c4 explosion pre-caching
- Added precise audio timing fixes for client-side prediction
- Increased the tolerance for skip detection in client side audio to prevent sound dropping out due to client clock drift
- Completed work on clan tag strings validation

And now the AK is even more broken :D

Caporegime
Notice little updates every now and then. Things were fine for a short while but over the last fortnight approx the lag seems worse again, getting stuck to other players is more frequent. Twice now I have had it where you select what you want to buy but can't see any weapons or nades no matter how much I spin the mouse wheel. Plus the last few days my net connection has been the worst for probably years, which does account for a lot I appreciate.

Caporegime
Not sure if I like the new weapon sounds or not. I suppose it's just what you get used to. Not that we'll be focusing intently on how things sound, especially in mad fire fights! :D

Back
Top Bottom