COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Man of Honour
Interestingly it seems COVID tends to evolve towards Omicron like variants separately in animal reservoirs including deer - while it might not mean much it could point towards a predictable endemic scenario for the disease.

Consigliere
Agreed.

I think the Covid sub forum was still serving a purpose, but que sera sera, it's not like Covid has disappeared, 59 people admitted to our local hospital in the last seven days, more than when we was in lockdown during the peak.

Also I felt the forum offered a bit of support for those that had contracted the virus.

It is more the sub forum was used less and less as times have changed.

Support across the forum hasn't stopped however its been moved to a new thread and if anything, will reach a broader audience as its back in GD no? :)

Soldato
I tested positive yesterday morning, managed to evade it for two years. Thankfully just flu like symptoms for me and I caught it after being fully vaccinated.

Going to isolate regardless of not needing to legally do so.

taB

taB

Associate
Know more people with it now than at any point to date. Might be joining the positive crew soon as at home with the son who has it.

Soldato
What a strange time we have been through...remember when we clapped at 8pm every Thursday? Just remembered it today.

Truly has changed modern society in so many ways...and of course, unspeakable sad times too. :(
Indeed, lol, some weeks Boris must gave recorded his clap in advance so he could make it to the party on time.

Back
Top Bottom