Doesn’t stop spread
People going blind
Youngsters having heart issues
Now increases the likelihood of getting covid
Lawsuits against az where they admit it causes fatal blood-clots
Empty hospitals
Unused nightinghales
£1 billion in propaganda spent
Ivermectin no longer vilified and being used to treat covid.

Hoards of brainwashed people who refuse to see they were wrong.

Seems my tinfoil hat wasn’t so silly afterall.
Nevermind the billion on propaganda, lets not forget about this absolute scandal. £37bn on a phone app LMFAO

I forgot about that one. Another brilliant spend of our money.
37 billion british pounds. None of my family or friends even downloaded the damn thing. 37 billion pounds for an app that didn't work and could have been coded by a teenager in their bedroom whilst smoking a joint and yet there are still some people who believe the govt gives a toot about us:cry:

Last edited:
24 times more dangerous than flu vax
More adverse reactions than all the others combined in near on 20 years
Doesn’t stop spread
People going blind
Youngsters having heart issues
Now increases the likelihood of getting covid
Lawsuits against az where they admit it causes fatal blood-clots
Empty hospitals
Unused nightinghales
£1 billion in propaganda spent
Ivermectin no longer vilified and being used to treat covid.

Hoards of brainwashed people who refuse to see they were wrong.

Seems my tinfoil hat wasn’t so silly afterall.

At this point I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight, it's cutting off circulation to your brain.

I love how you keep banging on about "24 times" like it's some massive "gotcha" while totally ignoring the fact that 24x almost nothing, is still almost nothing.

if your base risk is say.. 0.01% and the Vaccine increased that to 0.24%, which is still insignificant. I suspect you well know this which is why you keep focusing on the "headline number" of "24 times".

More reporting of any and all adverse reactions will undoubtedly lead to a higher rate of reported adverse reactions than say, a flu vaccine which the public were "used to" and didn't go reporting every little sniff and sore arm after getting a flu jab.

I'm sure we would like to see the evidence you have to support the claim that it has "more adverse reactions than ALL combined vaccines in the last 20 years", could you provide a link?

Doesn't stop the spread... A vaccine pre-arms your immune system to combat an invading virus, thus giving it the ability to respond faster and stronger than without. Due to that very nature, you remain infectious for less time, which directly reduces the spread of a virus in a population.

In the specific case of Covid, it also helped reduce severity of the symptoms significantly, which saved many lives. A Vaccine does not need to be an "invulnerability shield" as you seem to think they are, nor is it always about preventing infection(s), sometimes reducing the symptoms saves lives in itself.

Increases the chance of getting covid? I think you're going to need to back up that claim with some evidence too.

Because if what you claim is true, it would have infact accelerated the spread of Covid once the vaccination program rolled out, so you should be easily able to prove the vaccination program actually increased people's chances of getting Covid.

Empty Hospitals - This has already been covered extensively above by @Werewolf so at this point you are just being deliberately dishonest in what you post.

£1billion in propaganda spent.. - What does this have to do with the efficacy or risk(s) of the vaccine exactly? or is it just another "bulletpoint" you read in a recent Facebook post?

I do love your "brainwashed" sign-off though, acting as if you and only a few "big brained, 137IQ'ed people know the truth" - Very "Classical Conspiracy Theorist".. props for that. ;)

Last edited:
At this point I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight, it's cutting off circulation to your brain.

I love how you keep banging on about "24 times" like it's some massive "gotcha" while totally ignoring the fact that 24x almost nothing, is still almost nothing.

if your base risk is say.. 0.01% and the Vaccine increased that to 0.24%, which is still insignificant. I suspect you well know this which is why you keep focusing on the "headline number" of "24 times".

More reporting of any and all adverse reactions will undoubtedly lead to a higher rate of reported adverse reactions than say, a flu vaccine which the public were "used to" and didn't go reporting every little sniff and sore arm after getting a flu jab.

I'm sure we would like to see the evidence you have to support the claim that it has "more adverse reactions than ALL combined vaccines in the last 20 years", could you provide a link?

Increases the chance of getting covid? I think you're going to need to back up that claim with some evidence too.

Because if what you claim is true, it would have infact accelerated the spread of Covid once the vaccination program rolled out, so you should be easily able to prove the vaccination program actually increased people's chances of getting Covid.

Empty Hospitals - This has already been covered extensively above by @Werewolf so at this point you are just being deliberately dishonest in what you post.

£1billion in propaganda spent.. - What does this have to do with the efficacy or risk(s) of the vaccine exactly? or is it just another "bulletpoint" you read in a recent Facebook post?
I provided a link and said nobody would bother looking. Seems you’re one of them. Google VAERS and go to CDC wonder query tool.

If you’re too lazy to do that, here it is.

I almost guarantee you won’t even take the time to look at it though.

Last edited:
Just some stats on flu vs covid
Worldometer stats
Coronavirus Death Toll
7,010,681 deaths
7,010,681 people have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak as of April 13, 2024, 01:00 GMT.

Spanish flu stats
The flu pandemic lasts from 1918 to 1920. From spring of 1918 to spring of 1919, the flu causes more than 550,000 deaths in the U.S. and more than 20 million deaths worldwide.

Just some stats on flu vs covid
Worldometer stats
Coronavirus Death Toll
7,010,681 deaths
7,010,681 people have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak as of April 13, 2024, 01:00 GMT.

Spanish flu stats
The flu pandemic lasts from 1918 to 1920. From spring of 1918 to spring of 1919, the flu causes more than 550,000 deaths in the U.S. and more than 20 million deaths worldwide.
Just a heads up the current year is 2024, in case you're a bit slow or summit.

I provided a link and said nobody would bother looking. Seems you’re one of them. Google VAERS and go to CDC wonder query tool.

That is not evidence supporting your claim. That is a link to a database and expecting everyone else to spend their time and effort to validate your claim.

You have literally done the equivalent of saying "google it yourself".

Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

You made the claim that the covid vaccine had more adverse side effects than all other vaccines combined in the last 20 years.

You need to provide the evidence to support the claim. (not a link to a database and expect everyone else to trawl through it to validate your claims)

If you can say so certainly that it has "more adverse reactions than all combined vaccines in the last 20 years" then you must have reviewed and collated the data sets yourself yes?

So it should be simple for you to provide those completed data sets, instead of a link to a database and expect everyone else to validate it for you.

So how about it? Care to share with us your compiled datasets you used for comparison between the Covid Vaccines and "All other vaccines combined in the last 20 years" to backup your claim?

Last edited:

I did have a look through it and did reply in the same way as devilman. Stats on their own are not the great tool you think they are. It will depend on how and what data is collected. As has been pointed out the reporting of flu symptoms may well be below the actual symptoms experienced simply because of the familiarity of the vaccine . However the reported symptoms of the covid vaccines could have been over reported due to the fear and unfamiliarity of the vaccines. This has already been said, your 24x is not a relevant figure IF the reporting is not correct.

Just a heads up the current year is 2024, in case you're a bit slow or summit.
Yes I know the year, this is about the world wide death toll of covid vs Spanish flu(when they didn't have viral vaccines)

I think you'll find I'm not slow or something(summit is the top of a hill/mountain or a meeting of people)

Last edited:
Good, but what was your point?
What you can't figure that out?

Ok, simply 7.5 million deaths worldwide from covid (viral vaccination) 22 million deaths worldwide from Spanish flu(no viral vaccines available).
Is that simple enough for you

Last edited:
That is not evidence supporting your claim. That is a link to a database and expecting everyone else to spend their time and effort to validate your claim.

You have literally done the equivalent of saying "google it yourself".

Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

You made the claim that the covid vaccine had more adverse side effects than all other vaccines combined in the last 20 years.

You need to provide the evidence to support the claim. (not a link to a database and expect everyone else to trawl through it to validate your claims)

If you can say so certainly that it has "more adverse reactions than all combined vaccines in the last 20 years" then you must have reviewed and collated the data sets yourself yes?

So it should be simple for you to provide those completed data sets, instead of a link to a database and expect everyone else to validate it for you.

So how about it? Care to share with us your compiled datasets you used for comparison between the Covid Vaccines and "All other vaccines combined in the last 20 years" to backup your claim?
I provided the exact numbers a few pages ago. I’m not spoon feeding it to you. Have a look, then come back with some BS like “yeaaaah well the stats do say that but that’s just cause people reported covid but not other things”.

As I said in a previous post, if I provided you with all sorts of anecdotal, personal, data backed, peer reviewed studies blah blah blah and it was the best thing you ever saw in your life, you people would still be too brainwashed to take heed and admit you’ve been lied to for years.

Last edited:
You know what is even funnier is the uk govt parrots the line that the AZ vaccine alone saved over 6 million lives. The worldwide, inflated “with covid” death toll was only 7.5m.

Probably modelled by the genius that says we will all be under water in 40 years.

You know what is even funnier is the uk govt parrots the line that the AZ vaccine alone saved over 6 million lives. The worldwide, inflated “with covid” death toll was only 7.5m.

You might want to re-read what you wrote there and think about it.

Ultimately though it is very hard to know how many lives vaccines have or haven't saved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom