Crackdown

I've just finished off one gang, now gone on to the Oriental one. I thought it was very enjoyable at first, but now its getting a tad repetitive, plus I hate the camera angles. Too close when you are on foot and too low down when you are driving, gives me motion sickness after a while :(

The game engine is very impressive though.

Me and my mate play system link a lot and this game is going to be awesome system link! Running aroiund causing mayhem, I imagine its good on Live as well.

Just got this today with a wireless headset :D

Im not too worried about the repetition, i thought GOW would be repetitive but i loved every second of it
Plus i love games where theres a feeling of progression and something to aim for other than completing it so the whole levelling up thing will waste many hours of my life lol

Just purchased my copy for just £28, going from the demo/reviews gameplay is very open ended in that you can basically do what you want when you want to do it.

However storyline is repetitive/not very long, i'd still recommend it even if just for the pick up n play & de-stress ability the game gives. :D

blueshift said:
not interested in Halo???? :confused:

Never did like the first game so never tried the second one. I know its got tons and tons of fans but it just seemed a bit bland/generic to me. Not a patch on Goldeneye or Perfect Dark or PC FPS's anyways! :)

blueshift said:
Is it all its been cracked(sic) up to be? not seen a negative review yet

Got it on Tuesday - having lots of fun with it so far. Have stayed away from driving vehicles and have been leaping around the rooftops mainly.

Great fun, I'm not too far into it though (only whacked 3 of the main baddies in the los muertos gang)

:D

It is repetative, but i just like running around with my friend shooting car tyres andw atching big crashes - trying to get all the orbs/stunt markers atm

Hostile17 said:
Never did like the first game so never tried the second one. I know its got tons and tons of fans but it just seemed a bit bland/generic to me. Not a patch on Goldeneye or Perfect Dark or PC FPS's anyways! :)
A very fair statement, Halo is nothing special.

McDaniel said:
i got about 20 of green left, not played for a few days - and 180 secret

Got about 230 hidden, couldn't find the last two green orbs for love nor money so started again using the ign guide. Except that guide has quite a few errors as I've gone through it. :(

Back
Top Bottom