Crackdown

All I've heard so far is that it's like GTA3, will check the links though thanks :)

blueshift your signature is larger than the maximum filesize allowed of 20KB.

andybtsn said:
In relation to this game, why is there only 900 achievable points? Why not 1000k?

They've said they're going to do a public vote to pick 5 more achievements at some point to take it to 1000. Sounds pretty cool.

andybtsn said:
I'm happy to co-op with anyone who would like to do it, I was trying to join Squinoogle's but it wouldn't let me :(
I let it sit there for ten minutes trying to connect. Give it another go tonight.

I've got up to 4 stars in everything now, and well on the way to maxing out. I made the mistake of taking out the generals pretty quickly, instead of using the gangs to boost skills. It's hard to get your skills up when you can't find any gangs to kill ;)

If you pause the game, check the achievements section and scroll down there's a list of all the races that you'll have completed or not if thats the case.

But as far as working out which race relates to where in the city I guess that'll just be trial and error on your part?

Its ok, although it becomes abit repetative after a while. Could have done with more creative side missions and possibly a stronger back story. Dont get me wrong its a good game but dont expect it to last for months.

wow, that is MASSIVE, lol.

I am finding it realy hard to find the things I need to be doing, so I end up just jumping around finding those agility orbs for 20 mins, then get bored and quit.

I don't think this game is for me :(

Back
Top Bottom