Crasher Rules -17th feb GC1 Sheffield

Soldato
Grrrrr said:

:D Scarred for life by the look of it. Though I'm not a student, the student nights in Sheffield are good until you realise every night is exactly the same each week, which is the point when you'd rather stay in and watch Holby City than go out. This probably goes for student nights up and down the country though.

Associate
Soldato
OP
pics on their way :) most are of people not the lasers etc cos the camera i had wasnt that great in low light conditions

edit - komodo and gouryella were something else, the atmosphere was just amazing, everyone united in their sheer love for the music and raving out to gouryella at 6:15am was basically sticking 2 fingers up to society and saying **** you to the routine of daily life - i love it :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
me.jpg

me and demented ferret

randoms.jpg

one of the things i love about crasher - pics with randoms :D

lazerz.jpg

lazeerrssz

sploshien.jpg

mid strobe

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
randy.jpg

fave pic of the night

randy1.jpg

randy katana - who played a fantastic set

randy2.jpg

another solid randy katana (bad pun i know)

picoto.jpg

mauro picotto enjoying himself

sleep.jpg

lack of sleep caught up with me, she probably thought me and ricky were gay or something

Last edited:
Associate
He played tiesto - adagio for strings, i think the track before that was just a random track and not an adagio remix

marcel woods - don't tar me with the same brush
filo & peri - the anthem song
krowd killaz - mr brightside
keane - this is the last time (martin roth)
snow patrol - chasing cars (i'm not sure what remix but i'm pretty sure it wasnt the blake jarrell one)
ferry corsten - punk (awesome unknown remix)
above & beyond - good for me (club mix)
armin van buuren - this world is watching me (cosmic gate)
rank1 - airwave
system f - out of the blue
mauro picotto - iguana

i'm sure i'll remember more later :)

Hey Grrrrr, hope you are well and sorry for troubling you - don't see a pm functionality on this forum! I came across this thread they you participated in from Crasher Rules at Republic back in 07!!

Just wondering if you remembered much from this night as I'm trying to find out if anyone has any video clips of this night, more specifically Scott Bond's set. I am trying to find out what Scott Bond's intro tune was to mark the beginning of his set. Quite the irony as it was his return to Gatecrasher and the Republic burnt sadly down later that year. Please can you help :)

Soldato
Just to let you know I've seen the thread.

2007 is quite a while ago now so don't expect too much, but I'll have a poke around my old DSI account when i get the chance and I'll have a look at those youtubes :)

Associate
Thanks for getting back to me and understand it was a while back. DSI is dead pal. Even using archive doesn't give me the info. Just trying to establish what Bondy started on at his return to Crasher. Even asked him and sadly he cannot remember. Really impressed by how much you identified on the night and stuck up some short clips (I know that they're sadly not easy to ID but each one has a particular distinct riff) from around Marcel Woods & Bondy's set (not sure whether it's Woods or Bondy) as people seemed to be thinking some of Bondy's tracks were Marcel Woods.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom