Credit Card Fraud

a few time latley i have logged into my barclays app and it says have you received a phone call do you want to cancel this transaction, i always press yes obviously but no phone call and cant see anything on my statement.

no idea.

Yeah, they shut my entire account down until those pre-approved transactions expired. About one week.

Came back from holiday with 2x replacement cards, kept the one that matches last digits in app and cut the other one up.

My recent CC fraud attempt is worrying.

Chap had my email, phone no., CC number and CVC.

Halifax said it was either an inside job or a breach of security at an online shop I've used.

Fair to say I will be monitoring my accounts even more than I usually do.

Noticed 2 payments to the Apple store and some concert in the US that showed up on my statement.
Didn't help that the last digits of the card number were different to mine because Barclays have sent another card out but not told me.
Have to cut up current card and the new card that is on the way.Then wait for another card to arrive ffs...

Noticed 2 payments to the Apple store and some concert in the US that showed up on my statement.
Didn't help that the last digits of the card number were different to mine because Barclays have sent another card out but not told me.
Have to cut up current card and the new card that is on the way.Then wait for another card to arrive ffs...

I was able to access my new CC on the day Halifax issued it via there mobile app.

Was able to use it before I received the physical card.

Maybe you can do the same with your app?

I was able to access my new CC on the day Halifax issued it via there mobile app.

Was able to use it before I received the physical card.

Maybe you can do the same with your app?

The number changed on the app and the website (Barclaycard) but i only use the card online or instore with the card.Not a fan of using my mobile and from memory when i did try to link the card to the phone it wouldn't accept it.I don't think barclaycard works with google pay.

Back
Top Bottom