Creed II - The Return Of Ivan Drago.

Soldato
Creed 2: Brock Lesnar vs Sylvester Stallone teased for latest ‘Rocky’ spinoff

Remember when Rocky Balboa had to fight Thunderlips in Rocky III?

Well, Sylvester Stallone might be resurrecting a similar storyline for the Creed sequel, aptly titled Creed 2, which follows the life and times of Adonis Creed, the fatherless son of the late Apollo Creed.

Creed Sr., as you know, was killed by Ivan Drago in Rocky 4.

“Sly” recently posted an image of him boxing former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar, who resumed his pro wrestling duties for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) a few years back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BckrPsYjs1R/

officialslystallone Big challenges come in all shapes and forms! By the way this is just for entertainment, Drago's son will be played by a new unknown…#brocklesnar #rockybalboa1976

Soldato
Sage Northcutt UFC fighter could play Drago's son.

Kn8Carp.jpg

Soldato
4 was a perfect film of its time with the cold war, the music, the excess of wealth. No point trying to replicate it or get back some former glory. Just leave it alone

Soldato
I've not watched Creed yet - was it good?

It was pretty rubbish to be fair. The premise is fun and Rocky was good, but the kid was rubbish. Like failed to get into drama school rubbish. If I had to nominate a movie for most wooden lead character performance, with least amount of range and charisma, it would be Creed. Other than that it was great :D

Caporegime
4 was a perfect film of its time with the cold war, the music, the excess of wealth. No point trying to replicate it or get back some former glory. Just leave it alone

It doesn't look like they are trying to replicate it?

It was pretty rubbish to be fair. The premise is fun and Rocky was good, but the kid was rubbish. Like failed to get into drama school rubbish. If I had to nominate a movie for most wooden lead character performance, with least amount of range and charisma, it would be Creed. Other than that it was great :D

You didn't think Michael B Jordan can act? I thought he was great.

Back
Top Bottom