Critical Incident *breaking news* - Another stabbing!

Soldato
Much like I have been informed that my customers do not care why, they want results
The reason they don't care is because it's easier to take their custom elsewhere than sort out your problems, when people have no choice they become interested in what's preventing them from getting what they want.

Soldato
Fighting sweeping generalisations with sweeping generalisations!
Which bit?

Stop and Search isn’t random. One of its key components is it is intelligence led. Partly because too many racist cops were getting bored and “randomly” stopping only black people.

The Police are too racist to trust to be random.
Quite the leap --- when I was youfff stop and searches could be expected when there was suspicion of crime going on in an area. The park where we used to get up to no good would regularly be sectioned and they could stop and search anyone in that area. If the only people in that area are youth then it isn't difficult to build your ratio "to the negative" of external eyes. You are making some statement like it is 1960s Britain where coppers would just grab "non whites" off the pavement.

Last edited:
Soldato
Maybe a shooting in Waley Bridge on North West news last night. Two reported shot, one dead, one person wounded, arrested for attempted burglary then another for attempted burglary. Then one person arrested for murder and attempted murder, the householder?

Soldato
Maybe a shooting in Waley Bridge on North West news last night. Two reported shot, one dead, one person wounded, arrested for attempted burglary then another for attempted burglary. Then one person arrested for murder and attempted murder, the householder?

"Since Khan" got elected I am not surprised in the slightest :D

Soldato
Which bit?

Quite the leap --- when I was youfff stop and searches could be expected when there was suspicion of crime going on in an area. The park where we used to get up to no good would regularly be sectioned and they could stop and search anyone in that area. If the only people in that area are youth then it isn't difficult to build your ratio "to the negative" of external eyes. You are making some statement like it is 1960s Britain where coppers would just grab "non whites" off the pavement.

It’s not a leap. It’s fact. As outlined in many recent inquiries and reports. Have you read through the Casey review or the Stephen Lawrence enquiry?

Our own government reports are saying what I’m saying.

Caporegime
Did he just target random people?

also saw someone set up a go fund me for the kid, but articles said he went to a 25k a year school?
do they really need money

Soldato
It’s not a leap. It’s fact. As outlined in many recent inquiries and reports. Have you read through the Casey review or the Stephen Lawrence enquiry?

Our own government reports are saying what I’m saying.
It's a fact the police is racist and that's the reason why more black dudes get stopped?

Caporegime
also saw someone set up a go fund me for the kid, but articles said he went to a 25k a year school?
do they really need money

He could have got in on a scholarship for all we know.

The Go Fund Me is not for the boy... it's for his family. Even if they're well off, it's nice that people have donated to cover the costs and it will allow them to take more time off work to grieve properly etc.

I don't know how long it would take me to get back to work if this happened to my child.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Is your IQ really that low?
Did the parents actually set it up? or some doo gooder?...... seems to be a do gooder jumping on another bandwagon screaming look at me look at me....

whats a go fund me going to do for them if they don't need the money...

I wasnt having a go at the parents WAS I

IS YOUR IQ REALLY THAT LOW????????

Last edited:
Soldato
There are 171,000 police officers (Statistica), the largest number since 2010 (172,000) and vastly more than the ~105,000 officers (BBC, 2010) in 1979. Neither figure counts PCSOs or other auxiliary staff. That BBC article also shows that crime has exploded since the 1960s, from under 1M incidents to a peak of 6M in the 2000s. I expect the reason is drugs, but cannot immediately find data to support that.
i think part of the problem now is that police are more tied up in paperwork and due process, more than they were 40 years ago.

now, i am not saying all of this is bad, but it will mean that i would wager a fair sum of cash that the average police officer spends less time actually paroling their beat than they did 40 years ago (and this came from the mouth of a retired copper).

also imo the deterrents are much weaker for crime nowadays.... and if there are fewer deterrents to commit crime then it stands to reason that more people are going to break the law.

when my car was vandalised, even though i knew who did it and there was an unmissable thumb print on my spoiler where they had snapped it off with a lot of pressure.... no officer came out. there is little deterrant to not commit crime.

Last edited:
Caporegime
how many of those police officers are front line staff that go on patrols and ride about in police cars.
and how many work from home or offices and never make arrests?

wasn't there a stat not long ago something like the average police officer makes 3.5 arrests a year?

The ones who don't actually do policing should have a separate job title, it looks like they just use these people to boost the numbers of "police officers" but they aren't what people consider police officers at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom