Criticise the Saudis and you go home in pieces

Soldato
But that's fiction. You never thought it was a real person.

What such an interesting thing you said, that can be applied to many subjects that people rage about, get confused about or in general get upset about but when you point that out to them, they don't get it.

Lol, it did look ridiculously well staged and overly brutal.

What do you think it should look like?

Soldato
What such an interesting thing you said, that can be applied to many subjects that people rage about, get confused about or in general get upset about.

It did? What do you think it should look like?

I doubt in real life dismembering like that goes on. Hanging someone up by a forklift and using a chainsaw.

The only reason you see that in films is for the dramatic impact.

Soldato
Time recognises Khashoggi and other journalists as their person of the year 2018.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46525845

This entire ordeal reminded me of some photos I took in London back in March. MBS spent a fortune canvassing London with Saudi propaganda on billboards.

I remember at the time thinking how utterly bizarre it was. It didn't feel right at all, and here we are now.

He'll have to create a new slide for his next tour.

'He is ordering the torture, death and dismemberment of those who oppose him'

9z08EIS.jpg

BCf2mj7.jpg

Caporegime
Anyone got SJW or muslim friends sharing some Abu Dhabi youtuber/facebooker on facebook? Similar to the above he seems to be on a gaslighting mission, trying to convince the world the UAE is a wonderful place... the latest one is police "happiness patrols" needlessly stopping good drivers in order to give them a certificate for driving well... :D

Soldato
OP
Anyone got SJW or muslim friends sharing some Abu Dhabi youtuber/facebooker on facebook? Similar to the above he seems to be on a gaslighting mission, trying to convince the world the UAE is a wonderful place... the latest one is police "happiness patrols" needlessly stopping good drivers in order to give them a certificate for driving well... :D

Did you see that BBC documentary a few days ago about Princess Latifa trying to escape from Dubai? Very scary and sinister place that.

Soldato
Those adverts are like something out of 'They Live!'

It honestly felt like the Twilight zone every time I drove past the billboard, hence why I started taking pics.

I was asking myself why on earth was the head of a foreign state like that spending a fortune trying to mould some positive image over here in the UK for some short visit.

It made me wonder if anyone would have bothered saying anything if Putin had done the same.

It felt so incredibly insincere and manipulative, and why are we even allowing it?

Facebook ads and other social media manipulation I can understand getting through censors and filters and checks. But this must have been a huge traditional media campaign across London that cost a fortune.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Did you see that BBC documentary a few days ago about Princess Latifa trying to escape from Dubai? Very scary and sinister place that.

Yup, though I was already aware of that. Interesting that she's not even the first daughter of his to try and run away and then end up being kidnapped, the older daughter Sheikha managed to flee from the family mansion in Surry and lived in Elephant Castle for a few months back in 2000 before being tracked down and bundled off to the UAE. Seemingly she also hasn't been seen since then.

Associate
So report has come out that Kushner gave the Saudi Prince permission to arrest Khashoggi but Turkey intercepted the calls and used it as leverage to get the US out of Syria

No idea how true the report is but its being quite widely reported.

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom