Cross-dressing! Does anyone dabble?

Permabanned
So... I find myself on my own this weekend and after a few beers am feeling, let's say, a little bit 'experimental'. I am half tempted to bust out some of the wife's stockings, suspenders, and thong (black lace ofc) and parade around the house without a care in the world.... I think it could be a very liberating but at the same time, auto-erotic experience... I sure am tempted!

While such an act would be purely for my own self gratification I am interested in hearing from others who may have experience in this area.... I guess my biggest concern is that such impulses represent a 'slippery slope' and would act as a gateway towards more depraved acts in the future. I would hate to think that I would eventually find myself going full drag queen with public displays etc.

So any cross-dressers (or cross-dress curious) people care to offer me guidance? Should I do it or not?

Got tarted up in full-on tranny gear to go see the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Took me ages to find a pair of size 10 stilettos and then another age to learn how to walk again.

Got tarted up in full-on tranny gear to go see the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Took me ages to find a pair of size 10 stilettos and then another age to learn how to walk again.

I found that high heeled boots were much easier to get in a larger size than shoes. No idea why, but they were. They worked well as part of a super-slutty outfit for Rocky Horror.

Top Tip - don't get drunk while wearing high heels. The chances of falling over and hurting yourself are high.

I found that high heeled boots were much easier to get in a larger size than shoes. No idea why, but they were. They worked well as part of a super-slutty outfit for Rocky Horror.

Top Tip - don't get drunk while wearing high heels. The chances of falling over and hurting yourself are high.

That how you got a dodgy knee and a funky ball then? ;) :p :D

I have absolutely no idea what you would find either gratifying or liberating about wearing womens lingerie..

It's not my cup of tea either, but horses for courses (and metaphors for mixing :) )

My guess would be that the main reason would be restrictive genderisation. Doesn't apply to me since I don't care about whether I am perceived as conforming enough to whatever made-up nonsense is gendered at the moment (I've never been into fashion, whether it's clothing or otherwise), but I know that it matters to many people. So cross-dressing lets them feel some freedom to be somewhat more masculine/feminine in some ways to some extent or maybe just to feel that they could be if they chose to. You don't need to make a particular choice to value the power and freedom of having it.

Regarding the OP...it might be a good idea to ask your wife before wearing her clothes. Some people would be bothered about that.

Last edited:
That how you got a dodgy knee and a funky ball then? ;) :p :D

Luckily not. I got a swollen painful ankle though and "I fell over while I was drunk and wearing high heel boots" doesn't win the sympathy vote :)

I ripped my stockings too. They weren't cheap!

The knee was probably from work (that's the opinion of several doctors). The ball, well, who knows? By chance the consultant urologist I saw about it had the same problem. He had no idea of the cause either.

if you're ever in Manchester i know a few professional drag queens/make up artists who like to have people to experiment on :p

I once got dressed up with a few uni mates a long time ago for Halloween because we were all skint and in halls we had a bunch of girls willing to dress us up and do our makeup. We had everything from very slutty to ballgowns and pearls (fake ofc).

I can confirm that heels are the work of the devil (grass, cobbled streets, both no nos).

I can also say that I had a lot of girls come up and grab my ass etc so it was a good night. Being Halloween and a student did make it a bit of an exception though.

Back
Top Bottom