Cross-dressing! Does anyone dabble?

look lads please can we not get embroided withing suit of what rugby lad would find offensive and just continue to post fit muscular lads in discretionary poses?

uuxJHBp.gif

Haha! I was like, what the hell you bunch of weirdos!

I do think men get short changed in terms of clothes, as most men's clothes are deathly boring and women get much more variety in what they wear. Certainly in the underwear department women get a much better deal in terms of alluring pants and so on.

I bought some lacy boxer shorts from lovehoney in a bid to even the score. They get a laugh from the Mrs. They're quite comfy as it goes.

I can think of someone on these forums who does this but as he's not yet posted, I won't tag him. Actually, not even sure if he's still active.

/edit - Checked and yes he is. Maybe he'll join in.

Not for me (I just dont have the legs :p). I simply cant understand some of the reactions it can provoke. I can understand not being into it or wanting to not have anything to do with cross dressing but what possess someone to aggressively or violently confront another person because of how they dress, joke or not.

I cant help but feel it must touch a nerve in some people.

Also as far as rugby players go, never have i seen more cross dressing than on local/university rugby team social events...

Got tarted up in full-on tranny gear to go see the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Took me ages to find a pair of size 10 stilettos and then another age to learn how to walk again.
You can certainly get them in size 16+, given what some of the big lads at the local Alternative nightclub wear.

No real experience myself, barring one argument with some female housemates about wearing (and not wearing) a bra, which somehow ended up with me having to let them put one of theirs on me to make a point.... It was like wearing a shoulder holster, really.

Can't even comment on the RHPS side as I went dressed as Eddie, seeing as I already had all the bike leathers.:D

Back
Top Bottom