Crysis Remastered 2020

Soldato
This will be the final nail in Crytek's coffin I think. They have amazing technology but mediocre (at best) games.

TBF, Hunt: Showdown is excellent. But it's a game on a much smaller scale than Crysis, and likely to appeal to a much smaller audience. The early access model may have put others off, but it has helped it grow significantly. HS looks great too, which we can't say for this remake.

Soldato
I love Hunt Showdown such an awesome game probably one of my all time favourites and looks incredible even after two years.

That Robinson looks good never heard of it before, hope it makes it way to PC

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
What use think crytek are going to do about the mess crysis remasterd is in ?what would use like to see them do .
Not much, just improve the texture to 4K and improve graphics. They just need to offer more than modders do, if they cannot even match that with their new cryengine 5 or whatever it is called then shame on them. Cash grab!

Soldato
Crytek were king Farcry crysis games were amazing big fan was really exited when they say a remaster was in the works but having seeing it in totally gutted COME ON CRYTEK pull your act together and get this sorted.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
What is reassuring is that the colours look a lot better, the trailer leak last time everything in it looked a bit dark.

Soldato
What is reassuring is that the colours look a lot better, the trailer leak last time everything in it looked a bit dark.

Really thought the opposite where a lot looked washed out, over exposed and lost any texture detail.

For instance the green light in back of the plane completely killed and washed out all detail as it was over exposed.

The plants all look worse by being over waxy now and plastic rather than vegetation. Honestly not seeing any positives yet at all by this "remaster"

It's like they took their 10 interns and said hey let's make some money from them by letting them have a go at a remaster for us. It costs us pennies and we could make millions!

Poor show so far by CryTek throughout for this tbh in my view.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's not got their HD textures tough unless you are a Patreon! Either way as the page says this will likely look better than the official remaster lol.

Back
Top Bottom