Crysis Remastered 2020

Associate
Far Cry got fixed. I still play it. I particularly like the Steam and Boat levels.

Back in the day it was buggy as hell, thought this was common knowledge? Was awesome though. I remember first peeking out through the cave cracks and seeing the jungle, the graphics were amazing.

Is this gonna be free for owners of original i wonder?

Associate
Oh yes! official announcement coming soon. I hope its out before end of the month. I can spend the rest of lock down tweaking the ultra detail settings!

Soldato
Why can't we just have new rather than this remastered nonsense.

I don't understand ppl making this comment. Why do you think we can't have both? Besides, newer ones sold poorly and this will be cheaper to do AND people really want it. I don't see the problem. Updating graphically a game people already love is a much surer bet for everyone rather than risking a new game. We only need to look at ME Andromeda for the kind of abominations that can arise. Would've been a million times better off if they'd just stuck to remastering the old ones instead.

Soldato
Am amazed crytek has any money left after loosing its lawsuit with star citizen. I guess a remake is a good way to take in some spare money at little cost of dev time

Soldato
Interesting to see it in all it's bells and whistles glory but really Crysis was a disappointing game after the brilliance of Far Cry. I vaguely remember trying to get a pig in a Jeep at some point?

Back
Top Bottom