Crysis: Tools of Destruction New Trailer

Permabanned
Yeah, I can't wait for this game. I'm going to pop into OcUK this Friday and grab an X2 4200+ to give me at least the some possibility of a getting a decent playable performance.

Soldato
Given what the other trailers have looked like I'm actually quite disappointed by that, whether it's that the trailers not HD or the fact that its a DX9 I don't know but It doesn't look as good as the others

That being said it still looks better than most games :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Tom84 said:
Given what the other trailers have looked like I'm actually quite disappointed by that, whether it's that the trailers not HD or the fact that its a DX9 I don't know but It doesn't look as good as the others

That being said it still looks better than most games :p

Get the HD one and you will soon change your mind, game looks freakin amazing and its only dx9.. dx10 should look even better.

Caporegime
MadMossy said:
Get the HD one and you will soon change your mind, game looks freakin amazing and its only dx9.. dx10 should look even better.

Any idea on how to get the HD one without paying for something that should be free. Its not like IGN have had to pay Crytek for it now is it.

Soldato
OP
paradigm said:
Any idea on how to get the HD one without paying for something that should be free. Its not like IGN have had to pay Crytek for it now is it.

Be up on multiple mirrors before long, IGN prob got some "exclusivity" period

Permabanned
49357.jpg

Not too keen on the blurry background!

Back
Top Bottom