Crysis: Tools of Destruction New Trailer

Doc @ InCrysis said:
As you guys know, I take my time watching these movies and I watch them through a few times at normal speed, then I play at really slow to pick up the not-so-obvious; whether it be bugs or otherwise. Here is what I came up for this one:

There are several animation bugs in the video, but this one is most obvious. Jake is supposed to be throwing smoke grenade, but as you can see--- he's not:

frag.jpg

A few feet later in midair its a smoke canister:

smoke.jpg

No one has mentioned this so far and quite a few people have asked about it, but this video is the first footage with the tactical flashlight on and it's on an enemy:

flashlight.jpg

Very close in the timeline and with a lotta brightness and low contrast, we see a NK with a Booney hat and gas mask?!?!?!:

booney_gas.jpg

Last, but not least...the last trailer had an Easter egg in it which was found by PE2. It shows the aliens in the Crysis letters at the very end:
http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crysisalienoldvideopg7.png

This one is very interesting...hmmmm

I think I have found this trailer's Easter Egg. The text menu overlay seen several times in the video has lots of numbers and letters which are mostly gibberish; 1016, XFFR01, TXAV92, 225, 1165, 099, T3XF. All except one:

0911.jpg

Release day???

Dont like the night time screenies, looks pale and blotchy or somit. Expected better night time screenie.

The others in daylight are great tho, just shows u dont need dx10 yet. :)

Back
Top Bottom