CS:S Tonight?

I came on when cs_office was on :)

name is equk I'm quite new to cs:s tho, altho I've been playing quake for years :)

CS:S seems to get annoying tho :( aim at someone's head and shoot and no headshot at least 50% of the time? not sure if it's my cfg or something? Is there a command like cl_timenudge in quake3 for cs:s :confused: Maybe my conn I guess :( have interleaving enabled atm.

mortals said:
I came on when cs_office was on :)

name is equk I'm quite new to cs:s tho, altho I've been playing quake for years :)

CS:S seems to get annoying tho :( aim at someone's head and shoot and no headshot at least 50% of the time? not sure if it's my cfg or something? Is there a command like cl_timenudge in quake3 for cs:s :confused: Maybe my conn I guess :( have interleaving enabled atm.

There's a hell of a lot of rate lamers in css, try and only play on servers with "Ace rates" mod, most good servers have this, it sets every ones connection rates the same.

Last edited:
Kezmo said:
There's a hell of a lot of rate lamers in css, try and only play on servers with "Ace rates" mod, most good servers have this, it sets every ones connection rates the same.

which is not a good thing, as rates need to be set by connections. Ideally servers should just be admined well so that people with crap rates are sorted out or kicked.

Frosti said:
open up the console by pressing ` and then put:

rate 20000
cl_updaterate 100
cl_cmdrate 100

see how that works
I have that set in my autoexec.cfg :)

I read somewhere about the cl_interp command being like timenudge in quake. Setting it to 0.0<ping>

But then I also read somewhere else that this is forced to 0.1 on new servers :confused:

Back
Top Bottom