CS:S Tonight?

R B CUSTOMS said:
whats the prroblem ?
pre-load complete ?

Rb

btw nice to meet you Lolcb :)

idk, Its never worked for like over a year, I never really bothered too much to be honest. But I figured I'd try play it again but then Steam doesn't work. It says:

"Could not connect to the Steam network. This could be a problem with your Internet Connection or the Steam servers. Go to steampowered.com for more info"

Anyway I've tried just about everything, direct connecting, booting in safe mode with networking, hijack this, adaware, spybot, turning off firewall and all security, allowing it on the firewall, port forwarding on router etc.

cracker said:
Well what kind of advice is it you need? Do you have CSS installed? Have you played before?

I has CSS installed, as part of the whole Steam thing (as you can tell, I've only recently purchased HL2), but have yet to use it.

I was just looking for a general idea of what I need to do to access these server things that you guys play on. Also, I have a broadband connection, a WIFI one. Would that cause a problem?

Any advice would be great. Thanks again, Paul.

Pablo72 said:
I has CSS installed, as part of the whole Steam thing (as you can tell, I've only recently purchased HL2), but have yet to use it.

I was just looking for a general idea of what I need to do to access these server things that you guys play on. Also, I have a broadband connection, a WIFI one. Would that cause a problem?

Any advice would be great. Thanks again, Paul.

Easiest way I can think of is to open Steam. Click View, then Servers, then the Favorites tab. Right click anywhere in the server list and chose add server by IP address. Then just type or paste this IP address in: 195.242.237.126:27065

Right click the server name you just added and click connect to server.

Back
Top Bottom