CS:S Tonight?

Biohazard said:
lol had fun while I was on, anyone disrespect my gf skillz again I'll lop their hands off. :D :p

Haha, she was funny. I stood there and let her shoot at me, for a good 10 seconds. Everyone say: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

She never played computers really before. Reverse mouse seems to take a while for her to get used to lol :p

When I start running around looking at the ceiling, floor or shooting at the surroundings I've gone out, and she's been put in my place to stop AFK lol I use her for toilet breaks too but only recently announced this :D

I'm a bad man.

Biohazard said:
She never played computers really before. Reverse mouse seems to take a while for her to get used to lol :p

When I start running around looking at the ceiling, floor or shooting at the surroundings I've gone out, and she's been put in my place to stop AFK lol I use her for toilet breaks too but only recently announced this :D

I'm a bad man.

Both of the exes I have who actually tried to play CS have been exactly the same. I play the 'normal' way though, none of this reverse mouse nonsense ;) :D ..

I'm on now but if no-one joins me soon there'll be more of this....

HostageTrustIssuescopy.jpg

Damn, there's one in the eye for hostage-CT relations

Meh, I wont be on, I'm getting a ping of 300+, only server on my list with a ping above 60 :(.

Edit, actually happening all over now. My connections screwed again. Any second now someone's going to pick up a BY technical support phone, and receive a bloody ear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom