CS:S Tonight?

rkb442 said:
IMPORTANT:

Here is how you get ammo.

Push keys , . '

While at spawn. it is free. Nice isent it and not many people know about it.

So if you run out of ammo and have no money. have no fear just go back to spawn and push:

, . '

Enjoy ;)

;)

rkb442 said:
IMPORTANT:

Here is how you get ammo.

Push keys , . '

While at spawn. it is free. Nice isent it and not many people know about it.

So if you run out of ammo and have no money. have no fear just go back to spawn and push:

, . '

Enjoy ;)
All the servers I've been on so far seem to max out ammo on spawn anyway :confused:

mortals said:
All the servers I've been on so far seem to max out ammo on spawn anyway :confused:

yea u get free ammo but if u last long in the round and get low on ammo u can go back to spawn and get some more. as it is not in the actual buy menu.

rkb442 said:
yea u get free ammo but if u last long in the round and get low on ammo u can go back to spawn and get some more. as it is not in the actual buy menu.
Yer that's what I mean :)

If you keep a gun that's out of ammo to the next round, it gets maxed out on spawn. :confused:

Not sure if that's normal or not.

Not been on for a few days, might try and grab a game tomorrow (got a vicious deadline on Friday, and I'm 2 weeks behind schedule :mad: ).. Then comes the weekend, and I shall be owning, owning I tell you.

mortals said:
Yer that's what I mean :)

If you keep a gun that's out of ammo to the next round, it gets maxed out on spawn. :confused:

Not sure if that's normal or not.

Yea its normal.

U get refilled with ammo every round but if u run out in 1 round u can get more before the next round if the oposing team is still left.

gord said:
You didnt believe i was me and i played but i played badly but i blame this wireless rubbish im on that keeps stopping.. :mad:

Hehe, the fact you didn't use the AWM at all and the fact you kept talking like a 12 year old sort of threw me off a little :p

-RaZ

MoNkeE said:
Hehe, the fact you didn't use the AWM at all and the fact you kept talking like a 12 year old sort of threw me off a little :p

-RaZ

Gord does in fact sound like a 12 year old. I don't believe that he didn't awp at all, maybe the 6 key has fallen off his keyboard?

Back
Top Bottom