CS:S Tonight?

mrgubby said:
Get on , play carp then CS dies with a new error :)

cserror.jpg
You may want to tell a programmer?.. now i remember.. most of the CSS community is within shouting distance of a valve programmer.. gabe is watching yous!

gord said:
You may want to tell a programmer?.. now i remember.. most of the CSS community is within shouting distance of a valve programmer.. gabe is watching yous!

:D , that was the genuine error message that I got when CS crashed tonight. Normally it's blamed on a driver or having to many fish in the atmosphere.....

Well that was a good game, I think its fair to say that I was nothing short of supreme tonight* :cool: Infact there have been mentions of a Fatal1ty style hardware contract.

Dont worry, I will give you guys a discount ;)

*Author may be lying

Nazbit said:
Well that was a good game, I think its fair to say that I was nothing short of supreme tonight* :cool: Infact there have been mentions of a Fatal1ty style hardware contract.

Dont worry, I will give you guys a discount ;)

*Author may be lying

I think it's fair to say that I owned. :cool:

Richdog said:
I think it's fair to say that I owned. :cool:

Without a Doubt!! :p

CrowK said:
In that case, you're very very good at letting people win. Pro, some would say

Beware its just a trick. One day when you are least expecting it he will turn around and own you will with one mag. ;)

(Thats also my plan :cool: )

Stellios said:
No no no, you were pwning :D

dedust20012wm7.jpg

:p

n1 stelly
that was a good game guys.
we all banter on about gamign PCs allt he time, but ive never played with anyone of you before ( cept stelly cos were in the same clan lol )

you guys upped my scout skills a bit :P

hard lines rich :O

Back
Top Bottom